Conclusion

Hello, author here speaking...
Thank you for all your support and patience throughout this story.So to thank you as and to celebrate a belated lunar new year and valientine's day, here is an extra chapter for this week.

Enjoy 😊!

- Kate 💕

I told Wuxian about how A-Fei found his mother and that I told her to bring her to Lotus Pear as soon as she is able to travel. I also told him that Jiang Fengmian has never given up hope on his parents but unfortunately, we could only find his mother despite our best effort.

" I'm sorry Wuxian, I hope we could've done more.Perhaps we could get a few information from your mother later." I said while putting my hand on top of his shaking ones.

" It's fine madame Yu. I asked A-niang about A-die and she said that he died during the attack." He said with his head down. Slowly, I could see tears running down his cheeks and I did the one thing I've never done before whether in this life or my previous one.

I stood up and hugged him. He cried for a while in my arms while hugging me back and got back to my chair.He looked at the papers on top of it and he looked at me with wide glistening eyes.

" Are you really going to divorce uncle Jiang, madam Yu?" he asked with a shaking voice. I only grimaced and nodded. " I'm..." he was about to say but I put my hands up and stopped him. I think it's about time I did this.

" Wuxian, you listen to me very carefully.None of this is your fault. I'm sorry that in the past I've blamed you for my marital problems with Jiang Fengmian when we've already have problems since you came and also about him ignoring A-Cheng, he's been doing that since before you came along to only it's more seen clearly since you came along so remember this well, young one. It is not your fault.None of it is.Okay?" I said while putting my hands on his shoulders.

He only nodded and cried some more. I was about to send him off, then opened to reveal Jiang Fengmian with Sanren entering my room. They were about to say something when they saw Wuxian crying and instantly looked at me with a dark look.Great, now they're going to blame me for making Wuxian cry, typical.

" YU ZIYUAN! WHAT DID YOU DO?" shouted Jiang Fengmian. 

Wow, I've never seen him so angry before and it stunned me for a second. I was about to say something to defend myself when Sanren beat me to it. " You're shameless! You married him knowing full well he did not love you and yet you still blame others for your loveless marriage. You know I was fine with you blaming me, but how could you blame it on my son who is just a child. You are a heartless, cruel, pathetic woman that doesn't deserve the title of madame of the Jiang sect.Huh, and to think I came here to make peace with you and Fengmian actually came here to apologize. I guess I was wasting my time. Stay away from my son." she screeched and then she took Wuxian's hand to drag him out of the room.

" Typical for the self righteous heroine." I finally said with a cold voice. How dare she barge into my room and insult me without even gathering all the facts first. She turned around and sent Wuxian out the door.

" A-niang, uncle Jiang..." he was about to say but was dragged out by Yanli who is accompanied by A-Cheng.Apparently they heard the shouting and came here to know what's going on.

A-Cheng was about to come to me when I stopped him. " A-Cheng, A-Li, please take Wuxian to his quarters and get some sleep, all three of you." I ordered with a small smile. After a while of him frowning and looking at me to see if I'm okay, he nodded his head and turned  back to his quarters.

" A-Fei, please escort them as well." I said to A-Fei who was at the door as well. " A-zi.." he said with a hesitant voice. " Go!" I said more firmly this time. He nodded his head and left the room as well. 

When he was gone, I told Yinzu and Jinzu to close the doors and leave and then I turned to both of the idiots that apparently are very angry at me right now. " Well, it seems you two have a lot to say, say it!" I said with a grimace while sitting back in my chair.

" Huh, says the women who can only scream and shout at others then listen to them first." said Sanren with a cold tone. " Shouldn't you be saying that to yourself,Sanren?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. She scoffed and was about to retort when Jiang Fengmian beat her to it.

" Yu Ziyuan, don't be so petty and attack innocent people here. If you wish to go, then please go with dignity!" he said again. " So you really don't want my explanation as to why Wuxian is crying then?" I asked casually because I'm honestly too tired both physically and mentally to be angry. I just want them to go away.

" What else is there, then that will be my final evidence about you!"he said with a cold tone. "And what did you conclude, my lord?" I asked. " That you are a bitter and cruel woman, and nothing can melt that ice cold heart of yours," he said with finality. When I heard that, something in me broke and then I realized something.

I was still in love with the man. Even after everything he did or in this case didn't do and said I was still hoping for his affections and the hope that he will look at me as lovingly as he did her.But now I realized that it will never happen because he never really gave me a chance, he never gave us a chance and I' ve fighting a loosing battle all this time because I've been fighting for us alone.

So I laughed and cried at the same time. I laughed aloud and clutched my stomach while spilling tears in front of both of the persons who broke my heart. One that never or even tried to love his wife and the other that stole his heart away. After awhile of them looking at me wierdly, Jiang Fengmian tried to help me sit up as I was lying on the floor but I slapped his hands away and got up by myself.

" Well then since that seems to be the case and you're already here. Might as well make it official right?No need to wait 'till morning." I said with a forced smile while giving him the brush and pushing the divorce papers towards him. 

He looked at me for a while and sat down, took the brush, and signed his name on the papers. After that I passed him his copy of the papers. " Well, that concludes it, I will be living in the morning with A-Fei, no need to see us out, sect leader Jiang." I said while standing up and giving him a proper salute. 

He looked at me for a while and then took her hand and left my room without so much as another word. I sat down on my bed, crying, grieving for the end of my 20 years long marriage.After that, I went to bed to rest because tomorrow is going to be a brand new day.