Peace At Last...?

A few months after the war things finally settle down.After much deliberation the next day, master Lan was elected as the new excellency while Qingheng-jun take the role of sect leader once more. A-Cheng and the first jade are still acting weird and the reason for which is still yet to be found by me.

The first jade, sect leader nie, and the boy with the funny hat which I now know as Jin Guangyao who is the spy that was sent to Wen Ruohan as well as the illegitimate child of jin Guangshan are well renowned in the cultivation world.

Chifeng-jun or Nie Mingjue, the fierce leader whom with his saber Baxia bring death to any Wens who dared to oppose him, Zewu-jun or Lan Xichen, the calm and the rising tide that brings hope to any battle that was almost lost with his sword and flute liebing, ans Lianfang jun or Jin Guangyao, the brave one who infiltrated the Wen strong hold and gave invaluable information for the war.

My children and Wuxian are also regarded highly in the cultivation world. A-Li as the gentle healer that could bring anyone back from the brink of death, A-Cheng as the storm that destroyed anything that stands against him and protecting the innocent and Wuxian as the living tornado that joins the storm in protecting the world and cutting down the Wens.

The second jade also is highly known as he is always there whenever there's chaos regardless of how small. The peacock also known for his bravery ascended to become a sect leader far exceeding his father in merits even in these short months which is not that hard considering all Jin Guangshan did is frollicking about with a bunch of women in the brothel or a few more and is right now sitting in a cell in the jin clan's prison.

A-Fei is still staying here while waiting for news from his men about her.Apparently, she was badly hurt and in a coma in the village where A-Fei found her and is still recuperating until now. So I guess I still have to wait a while to step down. I decided to go with A-Fei to visit Meishan then go to explore the world with him which will be fun as we used to go together to explore the nearby villages before I got married.

I haven't talked to A-Li and A-Cheng about this though I suspect that already have a clue on what I'm planning to do considering I've already given most of responsibilities to Jiang Fengmian's right hand man and to A- Cheng as the future heir of the yunmeng jiang sect who is surprisingly quick to learn, like he already did it before which is impossible.

Jiang Fengmian no doubt is curious on what I was doing as he kept tagging along with me everywhere I go whenever he had the time to do so which is both surprising as he never tried to be with me before and also irritating as I always feel him breathing down my back and the fact it gets harder for me to forget him.

Right now, I'm having tea with A-Fei while laughing hard when he told me about my brothers' antics back in meishan. Gosh, how I miss them.

When we were talking, I could feel an unwelcome presence from behind me. I sighed and stood up from my chair then turn around to look at the man.

" My lord!" I greeted with a courtesy.

" My lady!" He greeted back with a slight smile.

A-Fei just gave him a curt nod then excused himself. I was about to follow his lead when Jiang Fengmian grabbed my arm.

" Stay for awhile, my lady!" He said with a slight smile. I just nodded and took my seat again. Well what harm could this do? It certainly wouldn't change anything and I'm leaving soon so I might as well enjoy a few more cups of tea with my soon to be ex-husband.

" It's a lovely day, isn't it my lady?" he asked with a smile. I looked away from him as that smile was so genuine that it nearly moved my heart and gave me hope again, nearly...

" it is, my lord." I replied curtly while drinking my tea.

" I heard from Jiang Hui that you've given some of your duties to him.Is everything okay?" he asked with a concerned tone.

" Yes, my lord" I replied, averting my gaze to look at the scenery around me.

" Are you sure? Because A- Cheng's been taking a few duties as well." he pressed.

" So that he could learn the ropes in being a sect leader, my lord and I heard from the elders and disciples that he's doing a great job." I justified,looking at him pointedly and with a silent warning to not insult or undermine my son.

" He is but don't forget you're still the sect leader's wife, my lady." he reminded me with a smile that I know so well the fake, apprehensive smile.

" Not for long." I muttered and decided to not reply to him but it seems he heard what I said.

" What do you mean by that, my lady?" he asked with a frown, which is a sign that he is getting angry.

" You'll find out soon enough." I decided to reply vaguely while getting up from my seat only to be cornered by him on the table.

The disciples that's guarding were blushing.

I rolled my eyes.Well, this position isn't provocative at all.

" Leave us!" he ordered the disciples and they scurried out of my garden quickly.

" What do you mean by that, my lady?" he asked with a slightly forceful tone while staring at me with a heated gaze and I looked at him just as fiercely.

" Let go!" I gritted out, glaring back at him.

" Not until you tell me what 'not for long' means!" he said,gripping my wrists harder than before.

" Didn't I already tell you that I would step down from my position when she's been found?" I challenged.

" I haven't found her yet!" he said, only to widen his eyes,after he realised what I was implying. He looked at me with apprehension, worry, and hope painted on his face which I would seriously find funny if we weren't in this position with him still pressing me to the table and holding my wrist.

" Where is she?" he demanded,tightening his grip on my wrists which are starting to hurt.

" Let go!" I said with a low voice.

" not until you..." before he could finish,I activated Zidian and zapped him which made him surprised enough for me to escape from his grip.

" She's safe and is still recuperating in Jinping city. In 2 months, she'll be healthy enough to travel to Yunmeng but of course you're welcome to visit her, just ask the details of the location jinzu.Is that all my lord?" I asked while rubbing my soon to be bruised wrists.

He looked at me and noticed the state of my wrists.

" My lady, I..." he tried to apologize.

"Save it." I said while walking out of the garden.

" How did you find her?" he asked.

I turned my head slightly to look at him, " You can thank A-Fei for that!" I said and walked out of the garden and went to my quarters.