Revelation of the Heart

"Do you not love me anymore Yu Ziyuan?" he asked me. I froze in my place. WHAT THE HELL?? I shrugged off his hands. I took a step back and glared at him. HOW DARE HE?

I went to my room when he went past me and sat on a chair. I just looked at him with a frown on my face while standing still for a while. After a few silent moments where he just stares at me and me glaring at him, I sighed and walked to a seat in front of him. 

I sat down and looked at him some more with quizzical eyes. "This is nice." he finally said with a smile.

"You're drunk." I gritted out,annoyed.

"That's true."he giggled.

 "Why are you drunk? Tomorrow is A-li's wedding for goodness sake." I exclaimed. Seriously, I can't with this man.

"A-cheng doesn't speak to me anymore, at least not the way a son would to his father."he whined,frowning. 

"Well, have you ever treated him like a son?"I snarky asked him. I got up from my seat and took out a pouch from the box under my bed. I took a pill from it and gave it to him.

"Here, it's a sobering pill." I offered him while sitting down. He took one look at the pill and then he ate it

 "It should work in around 1 hour for now. If you want to talk then talk when you're sober." I told him, pouring myself a cup of water. We stayed in silence until he broke the silence.

"I read the journals." he whispered.

 "I thought I said that..." I was about to say but then I stopped in my tracks.

" What journals?" I asked with a raised eyebrow

 "The one in your room."he answered with a meek smile. I looked at him without saying anything.

He read my journals.... the journals where I wrote my deepest darkest secrets, my innermost feelings, my embarrassingly very juvenile and naive thoughts. WHAT IN THE.... I glared at him and pursed my lips. Damn now I'm speechless…

"You were in love with me, you loved me very much."he stated

 "Is it wrong to love one's fiance or husband?" I scoffed.

"I didn't know that you did."he said while looking down at his hands.

"Of Course you don't, you were too besotted by her to ever look at anyone else, most of all me the woman you think to be an angry,conniving, vindictive..." I was about to say bitter but I was stopped by a hand on my mouth.

I slapped his hand away. "What the hell are you doing?" I yelled out,surprised.

"I'm stopping you from slandering the woman I love." he said while looking at me intently. I scoffed.

"I barely mentioned her, the rest I was talking about..." but then he interrupted me again.

"You."he said simply. I raised my eyebrows.

"Wow, you're more drunk than I thought. Wait here, I'm going to go find Sanren." I told him  while getting up from my seat.

"Don't go!"He begged me with heated eyes,holding my wrist again. I rolled my eyes at this. 

"Geeze, I'm not going to kill her you know, I may have disliked her but she's still Wuxian's mother and also the future madam of the Jiang sect." I said, exasperated while pulling my arm from his grasp and walking to the door.

He ran past me and blocked the door. I crossed my arms and I could feel Xuanyuan's white sparks to represent my growing annoyance.

"Really?" I exclaimed in disbelief.

"I'm not in love with Sanren."he cried out.

Well...that was a surprise.

"And how is it any of my business? And for gods' sake, keep your voice down, sect leader Jiang?" I said with a frown and having deep breaths.

This man is seriously testing my patience. "I kissed her and I didn't feel anything and it made me think of you. She also told me to follow my heart and that she's misjudged you all along after I told her about what you felt,no...what I've made you feel." he said with a desperate? Voice.

I would have felt sorry if I didn't hear that the woman he has been in love with knows what I feel,what I think....

And again after the hundredth time this evening WHAT THE HELL??

"You read my journals, knowing that it was very private, and then proceeded to tell the woman who think very lowly of me to the point of clinging to my husband when she knows he's my husband, and then you kissed her and when you kissed her you thought of me, your then and now ex-wife?" I said while turning Xuanyuan into a whip.

"Do tell me sect leader Jiang, how would you think that makes me feel?" I asked snidely.  He opened and closed his mouth.

"That's right, you didn't think because you have never thought of my feelings before. So for your sake and her's... Get.Out!" I growled.

 "It wasn't A-ren's fault..." he tried to say and I snapped. I whipped him and he fell out the door or should I say flew with a big bang.

Outside, I could see people gathering in my courtyard. A-cheng was the first to approach me, followed by A-fei as well as Qingheng-jun, Qingxue, and A-li. Vaguely, I could see Wuxian, Sanren, and A-Hui rushing to Jiang Fengmian's side.

"What is the meaning of this Yu Ziyuan?"screeched Sanren with a glare while helping Fengmian up. 

I was about to retort when A-li interrupted me. "I think the biggest question here is why A-die is here in the first place, madame Cangse and it is best not to jump to conclusions as to avoid past mistakes especially for you, is it not?" A-li said with the coldest voice I have ever heard which surprised me and rendered me speechless.

"A-li... do not speak to her like that."  scoldedJiang Fengmian who apparently has sobered up. 

"And why not? Is it not a reasonable statement and question?" A-cheng smirked coldly with a raised eyebrow.

"That's enough. Everyone please go back to your room and sorry for the disturbance especially you A-li, you have a big day tomorrow." I said when I finally got my bearings.

"And madame Cangse,please get sect leader Jiang to his quarters and make sure he doesn't drink anymore alcohol lest he made another fool of himself." I added with a cold voice while looking at her intently. She looked at me and A-li and then at A-cheng and just nodded her head. 

"I'll help you a-nian."said Wuxian, who is already at Jiang Fengmian's other side supporting him. 

"And before you, please have some sense of propriety sect leader Jiang, it is your daughter's wedding after all." I stated coldly. He didn't answer and just walked out of my courtyard, followed by everyone else. 

"Are you okay, madame?"asked Qingheng-jun with a slight frown.

"I'm fine, I'll just need rest for now." I answered with a smile.

"Are you sure a-nian?" asked A-cheng,worriedly.

"Yes,yes...now run along all of you." I said while ushering a worried A-li, A-cheng,and sect leader Lan out of my door. 

After everyone left, I went to bed and closed my eyes.

Well this has been an eventful day....