Book 2 !!!

Sinopsis

Sinopsis

My name is Jiang Wanyin. I am the son of the Purple Spider of Meishan Yu,the fiercest woman in the world and Jiang Fengmian, the former sect leader of the great Yunmeng Jiang sect, the man that did the impossible.

I thought I’ve found my soulmate, my fated one-

But life has a way of messing with you.

Well in my case, it has multiple ways of messing with you.

My fated one chose to entangle himself with another man, his sworn brother, his precious A-Yao. The cruelest thing was that I found him in our bed that we shared, hearing him whisper his name with such love and sincerity, the same way I had thought that would only be reserved from me.

After that, I died.

I died,knowing that I was unloved, by my parents, by brother, by my lover.

I died with relief in my heart knowing that the pain and suffering, this weight in my heart will finally disappear.

I died, praying to the gods that they would have mercy on me and let me not meet any of them,especially him, in my next life.

I died, hoping that they would give a normal life. A life where I would be loved by my parents and siblings. A life where I would find a love that would love me and only me. A life where there are no expectations that need to be fulfilled, no brother to measure up too, and no death that comes knocking at our door every chance it gets.

But then again, like I’ve said, it seems fate is still not done playing tricks on me as they’ve given back my memories of the past in the middle of a war where the man that broke my heart is standing next to me.

I promised myself to never again fight for something that shouldn’t have to be fought for in the first place.

My father’s love and his acceptance, his love…

But then this life has come with surprises after surprises.

My father’s love and acceptance, my mother’s affection, and him...seemingly fighting for me.

But then, as they’ve said, it takes two to dance.

Do I really have it in me to fight for us again?