Epilogue

Somewhere,in a world outside time and space, a man with hair as white as snow looked at the scene in front of him with a smile.

“Well, it seems, he has finally captured his love,” he said smiling.

He took his eyes away from the purple figures that are currently travelling the world together. Their love for each other shines even brighter every day.

He sat down on his throne and remembered the time the man in question was begging him to give him the chance to win his wife back.

“Please, I beg you ,my lord!” the man have begged him,kowtowing again and again until his floor was filled with his blood.

“ I have said it and I’ll say it again, your wife does not want to be fated to you anymore,” he has said to him impatiently.

“Then, I’ll make her want me again,” he then answered with determination, lacing his voice.

He looked into his eyes and conceded. He told the man that he would erase his memories and will only give him tips here and there to nudge him in to the right  direction. Also, not forgetting to tell the man that he will let his wife have her memories as it is her decision on whether or not to  give up on him.

The man agreed. And so he has spent his days looking after the two. Giving the man hints whether in his dreams and in his thoughts.

To his surprise, he was successful.

He turned his head into another scene. This time it is their son and his fated one.

The white haired man sighed. Apparently, this family is bound to give him a headache. Those two have obtained their memories by touching the blasted Lover’s Stone or at least part of it where if one touches it with their fated one, they will regain their past life together.

Well there they call it the Yin Iron.

The white haired man shook his head watching the scene where the two lovers go further and further apart as the red strings that tied them together keep  fading.

He focuses his sights on another man, who although has gained his memories back, is still foolish enough to try to steal the heart of one of the two lovers and failed to see his fated one was right beside him.

What a mess he thought.

And so he continued to watch over the lives of the mortals as he did many times before.