Encounter

A few days after the meeting in the Cloud Recesses.....

Jiang Cheng's POV

" Wei Wuxian! Get back here!" I hissed. We were on our way to meet up with Yinzu and Jinzu at the designated location per A-nian's instructions that she hid well in my bed clothes as she knows I like to tidy up first every time I came to a new quarters, in the instructions she told us to just do whatever they want us to do as to keep a low profile for a week.

But we secretly recruited all the heirs of the big clans that were sent there which are Nie Huisang, the second jade Lan Wangji, and of course last and certainly least the peacock himself in that same week. Thankfully, they all agreed quite quickly to join in on A-niang's plan which I was both surprised and proud that she managed to create such a simple yet effective plan. 

Right now, were meeting up with Yinzu and Jinzu at the medic, Wen Qing's house, apparently mother's friend managed to get her on our side with the guaranty that her part of the sect which are all medics would be safe from harm and would be welcomed to join the Yunmeng Jiang Sect as a new sector of medicine.

After we arrived, we knocked and she was scrambling behind the door until eventually we saw a boy with a Wen Sect attire and a shy face opening the door for us. " A-Ning, who is it?" a feminine voice called from inside.

"It's Jiang gungzi, and the others" he called back with a soft voice, I looked at him weirdly. How did he even know me? But we still went inside the house.

There we were directed by A-ning to the living room where I was shocked to see the first Jade was there calmly sipping his tea, with Jinzu and Yinzu standing on both sides of the entrance to the living room. "Jiang gong zi, Wei gong zi." they saluted. 

We nodded our heads and went to the empty seats around the living room table. " So, when are we going to execute the plan?" asked Nie Huisang after our greeting with each other and then a long moment of silence.

The first jade smiled and put his tea cup down gracefully while looking at Huisang, "Tomorrow." he answered.

" Okay, so right now I think we should discuss who does what." I said with a serious face.

" Easy, me and Jiang Cheng will take the distraction part, as it is already in our DNA to cause a ruckus, isn't that right Jiang Cheng" he said with a big smile while nudging me with his elbows. I quickly smacked his elbows away and crossed my arms.

" Yeah ,speak for yourself. I am not a troublemaker, every time I got in trouble it was because of somebody's insane ideas that he managed to drag me into every single time." I huffed with a frown.

"Aww, A-cheng don't be like that.", Wei Wuxian pouted with a fake sad tone while slinging an arm around my shoulder.

"I.." I was about to reply when we were interrupted with a polite cough coming from the first jade.

"Perhaps you can discuss it later? And I disagree with master Wei's proposal, I believe the two prides of Yunmeng are well known for being mischievous and work well as a team, I believe they would be suspicious if the both of you were the ones to create the 'ruckus' as you say." said the older Lan calmly with a dazzling smile while sipping his tea.

I looked at him for quite a while when I felt a nudge on my side as I looked at the perpetrator's knowing gaze, I looked away with a blush which I would deny 'till I'm six feet under on my cheeks. "Well then Zewujun, what do you suggest we should do then?" inquired Wei Wuxian after giving me that 'knowing' look.

" I believe it is wise for you and Wangji to do it as it is well known that Wei gong zi likes to play around with Wangji." replied the first jade with a smile.