The Purple Tigress' Return

Hello...
Thank you for your patience in waiting for this update. I've been swamped with school work and suffering from writer's block these past few months so I decided not to write anything yet because I felt it wouldn't be the best work I can do and would affect the flow of the whole story if I still force myself to write new chapters.

Anyways, as I'm back now and am on school brake at the moment, I have more time on my hands to write new chapters,so I'll try to update regularly.

As usual  new chaprers will be updated on Sunday.Enjoy!!

-Kate ❤

Jiang Yanli POV

After months of traveling, Zixuan and I have finally come back. But before we go to Jin Ling Tai, we decided to visit Lotus Pear first. I heard from the letters that A-cheng has sent me that A-xian and the second jade are getting married which made me smirk as I looked at my husband who's sitting next to me in the carriage.

We made a bet after we’ve noticed (mainly I’ve noticed) that Hanguang Jun has been staring daggers at A-cheng every time A-xian puts his hands around him. I thought that Hanguang jun was jealous and had feelings for A-xian. Zixuan thought that it was just his resting bitch face and it caused us to have a debate. In the end, we made a bet that whoever is right gets to make the other do anything they want them to do. And now, he’s sitting next to me wearing my makeup, on the way to Lotus Pear.

Well now we both know who won the bet, now don’t we?

I giggled a little while staring at him and he just playfully glared at me with his arms crossed. After a few hours, we finally made it to the entrance of Lotus Pear and we got down from the carriage. We were greeted at the door by everyone.

When I got down from the carriage, A-Niang quickly went to me and gave me a hug, followed by A-xian and A-cheng. “A-Jie, how have you been? Did the peacock treat you well?” asked A-cheng with a worried face while staring at me up and down.

“Yes, he did A-cheng!” I said with a giggle. 

I was about to greet A-die when I heard A-xian’s laughter, followed by A-cheng and a slight chuckle from A-Niang.

“What the hell are you wearing?” asked A-xian in between breaths.

“Maybe he wants to look pretty for his in-laws,” answered A-cheng, smirking.

“Okay, okay... enough all of you,” A-Niang intervened even though I could tell she was still holding back a laugh.

She took my hand and guided me to the front gates where A-die is waiting for me with madame Cangse. They both greeted me and guided me inside.

Faintly, I heard A-Niang from the back ushering A-xian and A-cheng who are still teasing my husband to quickly come with us.

We all sat down to have lunch together. There I was surprised that A-cheng and A-die were actually talking and having a civil conversation. 

“So, do tell us A-li, though I do think Zixuan looks very pretty and the eye makeup popped out his eyes- what on earth drove him to where that?” A-Niang inquired with a raised eyebrow.

I could see A-xian and A-cheng snickering from both sides of her which earned them a glare from A-Xuan.

I laughed and told them about our bet which at the end made A-xian blush and A-cheng rolling on the ground laughing.

A-Niang snickered while A-die just smiled amusedly staring at A-Niang.

I sighed, conflicted about all this. Between me, A-xian, and A-cheng, the only person that actually knows both of my parents is me. A-xian is only close to A-die and A-cheng is close with A-Niang- though it's through no fault of their own.