Begin Again

2 years later...

Yu Ziyuan POV

Right now, me and a-fei are travelling back to that place. I'm slightly nervous and excited to go back there. I'm thinking about how a-li and a-cheng is doing. I mean A-cheng contacted me from time to time and so has A-li but I haven't seen them in 2 years. It's been an interesting one to say the least.

After we left Lotus Pier, me and A-fei went back to Meishan Yu. There we stayed for a few months and were greeted by first brother who is the sect leader now considering A-niang and A-die had passed away a few years ago. 

A-fei of course couldn't keep his mouth shut especially in front of second brother decided to spill everything that happened at Yunmeng which of course infuriated both of my over protective brothers and earned him a glare from me and lecture after I calmed the both of them down from not trying to burn Lotus Pier to the ground to not ever tell what happened in Lotus Pier to them unless he wants a war between sects.

He answered me in a typical A-fei fashion of course and said that he'd gladly be in the first line if that happens which made me roll my eyes at him. Ofcourse, I got back at him by teasing him about second brother which made him blush a few dozen times. After that, we decided to travel around, I of course asked him if he wanted to stay so he can be closer to second brother, 'cause hey, we've had enough of sad ending when it comes to romance but of course A-fei wouldn't let go alone so we went together traveling go chai-yi town where we drink emperor's smile, lanling to go their famous theater and plenty more.

I think it was around that time when I realised I'd left my diaries in Lotus Pier. I've totally forgotten considering I've stop writing in them ever since I woke up from my qi deviation but when I told a-fei, he told me no one would find out considering it's beneath my floor boards and no one has a reason to go to my room anymore except for a-cheng and a-li and we both know that those two wouldn't pry because those two are my children after all and they would respect my privacy.

So, we travelled and I totally forgot about those diaries until we had a message from A- cheng to tell me that the peacock had finally caught the princess and their planning to get married in a few months. So I decided to go back because there is no way am I going to let my daughter get married without me there with her eveey step of the way and ofcourse to give that peacock the shovel talk so he wouldn't do anything stupid again, 'cause god knows that man can't do it.

So right now, me and a-ren finally arrived at the front gates of Lotus Pier. We are greeted surprisingly by the sect leader himself and who I assume going to be the next mistress of Lotus Pier and of course both of my children and the entire disciple of Lotus Pier which is a lot of people. We walked and give a salute to both of them first. "We greet the sect leader of Lotus Pier and madame Cangse." we greeted simultaneously.

" My lady..." he tried to say but I didn't budge from my position.

"We greet Yu Ziyuan and Li Feiye of the Meishan Yu sect, it's great to see you back a-niang!" A-Cheng greeted me back and then came towards me and pulled me into a hug.

I smiled and hugged him back. "A-Cheng." I whispered and then I looked towards A-li who had tears in her eyes and motioned her to come to me and pulled her into the hug too. We stayed there for a while until I saw Wuxian standing awkwardly out of the corner of my eye.

I pulled a part from my children and went to him to give him a quick hug too. "How are you, Wuxian?" I asked after I pulled away.

 " I'm good, madame Yu." he replied with a small smile.

"It's good to hear that." I smiled back and then I looked up towards the disciples.

"Aren't you all supposed to be training right now?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and immediately they saluted me and said all at once,"Yes, madame Yu!".

After that, they quickly dispersed to go to the training field."No! You shouldn't salute or listen to my orders..." I tried to say but gave up as they all have gone from here.

I sighed and shook my head. I looked towards Jiang Fengmian's passive face, right he is probably angry because I'm undermining her authority. "I'm sorry if I seem to be overstepping my boundaries,sect leader Jiang!" I apologized with a bow.

"No, it's not..." he tried to say but stopped and then he continued, " it is fine, madame Yu." he said finally which made me feel a slight pinch in my heart but at least it's not a punch in the gut like last time which is an improvement to say the least.

After that, we parted ways and A-cheng and A-li escorted me to my quarters which made me raise an eyebrow considering they escorted me to my room which is the room where the sect leader's wife resides. "A-Cheng, A-Li..." I said hesitantly.

" This is your room and will always be your room a-nian, like it or not you are the mother of the future sect leader of Lotus Pier. If anyone has a problem with you staying here, then they'll have to come to me, even him."  A-cheng interrupted with a slight frown. 

" I guess my A-cheng has finally grown up as he can protect his mother now, isn't that right A-li?" I teased with a bemused look. I could see a slight hue of red on his cheeks which made me and A-li laugh. "And apparently, my daughter is old enough to marry too." I said while looking at A-li's now blushing face and tucking away a stray hair from her face.

"It's good to have you back, A-niang!" said A-li with a smile.

" It's good to be back! Now let me put my things away so we can catch up." I said with a bright smile on my face.