Confession

Hi,everyone, how's everybody doing?

Anyways,I would like to tell you that this TPSSC officially have an editor as it came to my attention that there's a lot of grammatical and vocabulary errors in the story. So to improve your reading experience and the story's value in general, each chapter will be edited by @worrystone, right now, the chapters that have been edited are chapter 1(the past) - 5(bonding part 2) and also this new chapter Confession. There's also an editor's note at the bottom of this chapter from our new editor <3

Ok, that's enough of my rambling and enjoy the story :)

- Kate

Jiang Fengmians POV

A-Xian, A-Ren, and I walked back after the encounter with my lady. My lady she was- no... she was not my lady anymore. She-

"Are you sober yet?" a voice sounded behind us. We turned around and saw Li Fei Ye standing a few feet from us. He walked over and asked again, "Are you sober yet?"

I nodded my head at him, a strained smile on my face. "I am."

"Good, because I wouldn't want to do this to you when you're drunk," he muttered, nodding his head in approval.

I frowned. "What do you mean-"

He punched me. Hard.

I fell and clutched my face.

"LI FEI YE!" A-Ren screeched, helping me up from the ground. "What are you doing?!"

"What did you expect? You bastard! Youve hurt her, youve cheated on her, youve humiliated her, what next?" he screamed, face red with fury as he glared at the both of us. "What could you possibly expect? After what you did? This is letting you off easy!"

"He did not cheat! He didn't!"

"Oh really?"

"Well ok, yes- Ill admit that we hurt her. I hurt her. But it doesnt excuse her behavior! Not back when she used to scream, and yell, and throw things! It doesnt excuse things now! Certainly not when she whipped an unarmed man to the ground!" she cried, glaring at Li Fei Ye.

He sneered, shooting a leering grin at us. "Not cheat? Really? Did his heart not stray to you? Did his actions not speak louder than words when he searched for you all those years? Did he not look for another woman while ignoring his wife for 20 years? Did he not break her heart over and over again when he blatantly favors Wei Wuxian over his own son? Does he not blame her for things that arent even her fault? Does he not take your side every single time- regardless of right or wrong? he asked snarling as he narrowed in on A-Ren. Not cheat? You dont even know what cheating is! You dreadful witch!"

"Do not bring A-Xian into this!" A-ren roared with a piercing glare. "My son is not the problem here!"

"Not the problem? He would rather stay with his estranged mother- who left him without a parent for 20 years, than trying to make amends with the woman who has been raising him and tolerating him for his shenanigans for God knows how long! Not the problem? Then who is?"he taunted, a disgusted look on his face. "I wouldnt expect anything less from the son of a vile woman like you!"

"Li Fei Ye, watch your words! I snapped, glaring at him." How dare he! I mightve been wrong, A-Ren mightve been wrong- but A-Xian has always been innocent! What a cowardly move! To bring a child into this!

I glanced down at A-Xian and he had his head hung in shame.

"Well? Arent you going to defend yourself, boy?" Li Fei Ye scorned, in a condescending tone.