Goodbye

Hello...
It seems I have a lot of inspirations today so here is another extra chapter.
And for another information, considering it's my school break, I'll have a lot more time in writing this story so stay tuned because we're going to have alot of extra chapters this week and maybe next week too.

-Kate💕

Jiang Cheng POV

"A-niang, do you really have to go so soon?" I asked with a frown. I just got my mother back after watching her die all those years ago and she finally became the mother I longed for and now she's going away again. Not that I'd blame her.

How do I remember my past life? Well, let's just say the yin iron is much more powerful than you'd think, after me and Xi..no, Zewujun finally got to it we were enveloped by darkness, there we saw our past lives or now I'm beginning to think our alternate selves and got our memories back as well as the knowledge that we had before.

Anyways, back to the present. Right now,me,A-li, and Wuxian are standing at the docks to see A-niang away as well as many of the disciples including my father's right hand man as well as jinzu and yinzu. My mother told them to stay and serve the three of us instead. 

She smiled at me reassuringly then hugged me. "I'm going to miss you A-Cheng, you are going to be an excellent sect leader someday, keep training , gain more knowledge, and always be true to your heart." she whispered and pulled away while giving me a kiss on my forehead.

" Remember, that no matter what you do, I will always be proud of you, I already am."she said with a soft smile and then  she took my hand and put it in hers. I was confused until I could see zidian's power in my hands and when I looked down, I could see it wrapping along my wrist.

"A-niang.." I tried to say.

"It's yours now, use it well, my son." she interrupted with a smile. I felt tears welling up in my eyes but I held it in and just nodded at her.

Than she went to a-jie and hugged her too. She whispered something in her ear and then kissed her on the forehead too. Then she went to Wuxian, who was standing right behind me as he was too ashamed and felt out of place here, which I think is ridiculous, he was already part of the family since a very long time ago. 

A-niang walked towards him, who was standing very close to me even with all his usual clinginess. She gave him a hug and whispered something to him that I could faintly hear." ...for what it's worth, you are also my family..." she whispered something else in his ear that I could hear and I could only see him nodding his head.

After that she pulled away and kissed him on the forehead and pulled us all into a hug and said," I will always love you!" 

Then she looked at Jinzu and Yinzu. " These 3 are your masters now, serve them as well as you serve me." she said to them and they both nodded their heads.

Then she turned to the disciples who were holding back some tears as they grew closer to her when she helped me give extra lessons at the back garden. " Take care of each other and serve your leader well. Don't do anything stupid and never be lazy to improve. Remember the motto of the Yunmeng Jiang sect, ‘Attempt the impossible’." she said with a loud voice and a slight smile then she turned to us again.

" I'll be visiting, so don't worry, we'll see each other again someday," she went on the boat where uncle Feiye is sitting.

" Ow, and A-Cheng, I'll be hearing your story about what is going on between you and the first jade when I do," she called out when the boat was about to leave shore which made me blush as everyone looked at me with bemusement.