LXXXIV. Bend

Chan pov

"How in the fuck..."

The words left my lips as a barely audible whisper. As awkward as it is, seeing my beautiful boyfriend bend himself into all kinds of complicated folds made me feel something different than just amazement. 

Let it be the way my mind took his flexibility out of context, SEVERELY out of context, let it be the way Felix tried so hard to stretch far enough for the positions, let it be the way he looks so beautiful, let it be anything about him that made me feel this way.

As if it was just to torture me more, my freckled love let a soft groan pass his lips as he tried to lower himself further. Although I was quite sure that I hid the butterflies that slowly started moving through my abdomen enough, I got a soft nudge in the side from Minho.

He knows me unfairly well, but luckily he was discreet enough about the suggestive eyes he gave me to make sure the others wouldn't see. I rolled my eyes at him and shifted my attention back to Felix.

He kept trying to go lower, and it looked like his body would actually be able to take it too. I slowly got up from my place on the couch. 

"Hey baby, need a hand?"

Felix looked up at me with a small frown. "If you will?"

I couldn't help but smile, and knelt down next to him. With my hands on my boyfriend's sides I softly pushed him further down. I do this to help him. Not because I want to see him go further. Not because I want to feel him.

"Chris," Seungmin giggled "Your ears are red"

I scoffed as I continued guiding my boyfriend lower, careful not to hurt him. "That's possible"

Felix let out a small sound, and I immediately removed all pressure from his back. "You okay freckles? Did I hurt you?!" I was ready to help him up right away, but the younger stopped me.

"Nonono I'm good! it's fine angel, no panic." He smiled sweetly and tried one last time to go lower.  I didn't touch his back again, instead just watching him try. With a red face of effort he finally reached down as far as he wanted, practically completely folding himself double

BRAIN. STOP. DON'T TAKE IT OUT OF CONTE-

Felixtiedupbyhiswristsandankles,allopenandexposedforyou,chestandfaceflushedfromebarresmentandpleasureashefeelstheslightstrainofthestretch

...too late... fuck...

"Channie? You in there?"

Felix' soft voice pulled me out of my thoughts, and I smiled at the red boy in front of me.

"Yeah! I was just amazed by your flexibility.. Like I knew you aren't stiff-"

Giggles erupt from the room

"but tHis bendy... that's like a new level! You really are amazing love"

Felix smiled shyly and took my hands, pulling me back to our spot on the couch. "Stoppp... It's not that impressive really.."

I saw how shy I made my baby by praising him like this in front of the others, so I didn't keep going, but I did wrap my arms tight around him. After a while everyone was watching Minho and Jisung attempt to do a partner exercise.

Felix sat on my lap, but more on my knees than my thighs. With my right hand locked on Felix's hip, I put the other on my love's jaw. I gently turned his face, and kissed his pretty lips as soon as he looked at me. 

The younger was a little surprised, but soon melted into the kiss. For a short moment we were all alone, in our own safe space. Felix smiled when I deepened the kiss.

"What's this for angel?" He spoke in a soft voice when we broke the kiss. I chuckled and pulled him closer against me, closing the distance that was between his hips and my abdomen. The boy let out a small yelp as I moved him.

"What, am I not allowed to kiss the beautiful boy I'm honored to call my boyfriend?" Felix giggled and leaned his side against my chest, shifting his hips. Him sitting on my dick wasn't quite the idea, but it's a fun bonus. 

Jeongin's playful voice sounded through the room, making everyone turn to look at the cheekily grinning youngest. "So, food? Or are y'all planning on only eating eachother all night?"

"I mean, we COULD eat you as well, if you want us to?"  Minho smirked and jump-hugged Jeongin, pretending to dive in for the kiss. 

A lot of screaming and laughing later, we decided to cook ourselves dinner. Jeongin sat on the couch, next to me and Felix, attempting to catch his breath from the attempt-at-affection-attack.