VI. Departure

Felix pov

I am honestly kind of grateful to meet the kind man again. I am still nervous but he has such a relaxed vibe about him. Besides, he gave me a very good distraction. No matter how often I watch this movie, it never gets old to me. Just like Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium.

I felt a little nudge against my knee and looked up. Chan's face was closer than I expected and I quickly shot my head back to the middle of my headrest. 

"Hey Felix, the dance is starting" 

For a second I was confused, then I looked where he pointed and saw the flight attendant doing his little info and warning story, including the 'doors are in the back middle and front' moves. I giggled at Chan's comment before putting my full focus to the flight attendant, because I need to know what to do if something does go very wrong. 

I unintentionally gripped at the armrest when they got to the 'in case the plane falls' or something part. I felt a warm, heavy sensation on my hand and when I looked at it I saw that the elder had put his hand on mine, my hand being completely covered by his. 

I lifted my eyes from his hand to his face and he smiled a bit before looking back to the explanation. Somehow his soft hand comforted me and I got my body to relax a little.

When they were done talking we had a few more moments in silence, then after a while the plane started moving slowly.

By now Chan had retracted his hand to change something in his phone's settings and I had my own hands intertwined around the bag of candy in my lap. I felt panic starting to come up and I lowered my head, looking only at my hands until I closed my eyes. I was sweating more and my leg was shaking a bit.

"You okay Felix? Do you want to continue the movie?"