LXXXVII. Cook

Felix pov

I was just doing a little dance while mixing some vegetables and spices with egg when a hand landed on my butt. I sent an accusing glare at Minho before giggling and continuing with my mixture.

The elder smiled and backhugged me. He spoke soft enough for only me to clearly hear the words. "So~ sunshine, I heard you had a bit of a dream?"

I felt the blood run, no, I felt it SPRINT to my face as I stared at my egg mixture. "Y-yeah?" Oh God what would he think.. What if I'm in trouble? I mean, it wasn't quite my FAULT, but like it was my mind.

"Just wanted to say that as long as Sungie doesn't mind, you're very welcome to have fun together" HOW THE FUCK DID I GET THIS LUCKY WITH MY FRIENDS?!

"R-really? Wait do you want to set boundaries or-"
"Sunshine please, it's HIS body, mind and time. We've got an open situation for a reason, remember? Besides, this gives me even more reason to cuddle you guys~♡"

I felt Minho's hands move over my waist as I finished the eggs. I actually mixed them for too long, but with this kind of distraction you can't blame me. I couldn't help a relieved smile from sneaking onto my face. I hadn't expected Minho to be against it, but I did think he might want to set some limits or things that are or aren't okay.

As I relaxed in the elder's hold, Chan took the boiled potatoes off the stove. He looked a bit lost with his pan and spoon, making me laugh. Minho came with me when I waddled towards my boyfriend.

"Okay so put the pan there for now, take the potatoes out and then we can fry them" Chan barely followed my quick spoken instructions, but he did put the pan where I needed it.

Jisung bounced into the kitchen, immediately grabbing my boyfriend's attention by almost slipping and falling against him. Chan gasped softly when Jisung almost fell, and he shot into catching position. Minho's left hand also left my waist very quickly, in case he needed to catch the younger.

However, none of that was needed, and  Chan relaxed with a deep sigh. "Little shit, you fuckin scared me" Jisung giggled at Chan's worried tone and hooked his hand on his own neck.

"Sorry Channie, heh, didn't mean to almost fall and break my skull" he scooted over to the stove to look at what we've created so far, which didn't look quite so appetizing yet.

"Okay I am suddenly very incapable of cooking, so yeah imma just-" the orange haired made finger guns at the door, but Chan hooked his arms around the boy's waist before he could run out of the kitchen. "Nope, you're not leaving~ ever, you live here now"

Minho gave a strong tug on my hips, pulling me against him with a soft chuckle at the breathy yelp that escaped me before I realized it. Both Jisung and Chan looked at me with soft eyes as I covered my mouth with my clean hand.

As soon as I realized my eyes were blown wide, I forced them back to their usual width. Minho laughed softly and rubbed my waist to comfort me. Chan and Jisung were silently talking about the food in the meantime.

Something tells me this won't turn out too bad. Not too bad at all actually.