XXXI. Needs

Chan pov

I woke up in Minho's arms while hearing Cats' Rumtumtugger play. I groan softly before sitting up. "Had enough sleep?" Minho stretched and his back cracked.  "Hmhm.. You're not as comfy as Woojin" I smiled until a pillow hit my side.

"You should be grateful I even want to take care of you, little shit" Minho frowned but I know he's not being serious. I hugged him again "I am! And you know you secretly enjoy cuddles." I got up and walked to my room.

Woojin used to cuddle and take care of me when I'd be like this but then he moved so he'd be closer to his work and Minho was okay with doing it from then on. I technically don't NEED him to, but it is very nice and less effort. I'm slipping out of tiny again and, no matter how strange it sounds, feel my mind shifting back to normal.

I wonder how Felix is doing...

Felix pov

Jisung and I were just cleaning up the last bits of the house. Jisung offered to do it himself but I didn't want him to do it alone.

I wasn't planning to, but Minho's "request" for me to take a nap was stuck in my head so after putting away the vacuum cleaner I laid down on my bed and close my eyes. I can't sleep...

Two week time skip

The past two weeks I've hung out with Chan three times, and with the whole group four times. It was so fun, we went to Woojin's apartment twice, his roommate wasn't home but the other guys said he never was there when they visited. The other times we just got coffee and pastries together.

Chan and I just met up at his place two times and once at mine. It was a nice blend of hot make out sessions and cuddling, talking and watching movies. I by now noticed that Chan becomes softer when he's tired or very relaxed, which is absolutely adorable. I've never considered myself a dominant or caregiver-y person but something about him just...

It was now two days after I last saw him. My phone rang and when I saw it was from Chan I quickly grabbed it. "Hey Chan~"
"Liix, sorry to be a bother-"
"You're not"
"And ask for so much attention but could you come over? Minho isn't home and..."
"And what?" I felt my heart melt because of his timid voice.
"...and I want cuddles..."
"I'm on my way darling~♡"
"Thankyoouuu! Oh the doorbell rings.. Gotta go fluff, see you in a bit"

He ended the call and I quickly got my bag and phone, yelled at Jisung that I'm going to Chan's and left. After 25 minutes I was in front of his door. I rang the doorbell and was welcomed with a brightly smiling Chan wearing a slightly oversized white shirt and black jeans.

"Heyhey" I smiled and he kissed me softly. I walked inside and was met with the loveliest sight. Chan stood next to me and somewhat nervously scratched his arm "good plan?"

"Great plan love" I turned to him and pressed a kiss on his neck.