LI. closer

(A/n I'm camping atm and I'm in a tent and I am F R E E Z I N G so I blame any typos on frozen thumbs)

Felix pov

We left the karaoke bar with a jolly mood. Jisung had finished off the night with "dragonstea din tei" by O zone (AMAYAHEE AMAYAHOO AMAYAHEEE AMAYAHAAAAHAA).

Everyone had accidentally been reunited with their original boyfriends/partner without actual title while walking through the city. We don't have anything to hurry or get up early for tomorrow so we can take our time.

Chan softly held my waist with one hand while on the other his and Woojin's fingers interlocked.

We basically formed a chain, with Jisung and Seungmin in the middle, next to them Changbin and Minho, Jeongin on Changbin's left and on Minho's right there were Woojin, Chan and I.

"It's dark as shit here"
"Do you think that if I eat enough of the correct chemicals I'll have glowing poop?"
"There is no such thing as 'correct chemicals' in this situation Lix"
"Felix, I love you, but please do not utter another word about such things ever again or I might have to cut off my bloodline so we're not related anymore"

"We aren't related in the first place. Also why the fuck not Minnie, it's a normal question"
"It. Is. Not. Now stop talking before I have Changbin make you!"

We walked through a less crowded part of town, lit by the harsh light of the street lanterns. I cling closer to my boyfriend and sigh. These parts always make me nervous. Like I know it isn't that dangerous in this part of town but the empty-but-not-empty-enough-to-be-calming atmosphere isn't very nice.

I hear drunken laughter and hold Chan's arm closer out of reflex. The elder smiled softly and held me closer, releasing Woojin's hand to do so.

I quickly checked the other guys. Woojin was making sure everyone was okay, Minho and Jeongin seem uncomfortable but okay, Jisung looks unbothered on the surface but I knew the way his eyed constantly scanned the area and his hand was tightly interlocked with Minho's meant he's nervous.

Changbin apparently went straight into protective mode and Seungmin... He's put on a pokerface again but the way he's tightly holding Changbin gives away that he's uncomfortable.

The man we heard had reached us now, his hood and mask covering most of his face. We walked past him with a small "evening" and quickly continued walking.

I listened closely to our surroundings and heard the man's footsteps stopped and moved back to us, faster than I expected of a drunken man.

"H-heey boys.. Stop walking. Is that-" he lost his balance for a split second before regaining it. "Is thaat yyou Seungnim? ... Seung... Seungmin. Is that you?" He tapped the boy (who coincidentally actually happened to be SeungnimSeungSeungmin) on his back.

He used more force than he should and Changbin already turned around to create some more space. "Min. Faggot."

Seungmin seemed to have turned to stone, his face turned white and his limbs stopped moving, except the slight shaking in his fingers and hands.

"Seungmin you worthless scumbag you never did anything good when I was a little strict and now that I'm being kinder you're still incapable of listening to the smallest requests?" His hand locked around Seungmin's arm, yanking him back.

"WHat? Are you scared of your father?! I never did anything wrong to you! You're just weak!" He pulled on my friend's arm, nearly making him fall.

Both Changbin and I shot forward and pulled the man off min while Jeongin took the boy's hand and created some distance between them.

Jisung was currently being held back by Minho and Chan because if we start a fight we are the ones that'll get in trouble if police or anyone finds out.

Woojin checked on Seungmin before quickly walking over to the man.