XCVI. ensure

Longer than usual oops

Chan pov

As Jisung slowly got more and more flustered at Felix's touches, I decided to just settle it here.

"Sung?"

The boy looked at me, almost glad that he had a reason to avoid Felix's sweet eyes. I walked closer and scratched the back of his head.

"I know we already talked about this earlier, but could you please confirm? Y'know, just to be sure?"

Felix looked at me with slight confusion. Jisung pretended like he didn't know what I meant, but failed terribly at acting casual. He clearly faked a small smile and his voice got stuck in his throat.

Minho apparently really fucked him up already. No chill whatsoever. "C-confirm?"

By now Felix was starting to really get confused, so I quickly put both of them out of their misery. "Yes, confirm. If you're willing -or would like- to do some stuff with Felix and me. As I said earlier, it's completely up to you, and we will obviously keep to anyone's limits."

To be honest, it took me a bit of effort to say this so bluntly, but what has to be done had to be done.

Jisung thickly swallowed and looked at the floor for a moment, seemingly gathering courage or energy to answer.

"I uhm.. I'd love to.. Clearly, you're both amazing and uhm-" he looked at Felix for a short moment before turning is eyes back to me. "Y-yeah I'd like to."

Felix let out a soft squeal and quickly hugged Jisung close, repeatedly mumbling "thank you". I looked at the boys and found myself melting at the adorable sight before quickly joining their hug.

After a short moment I realized we had been gone for a long time. I let go of the boys and grabbed the drinks we originally went to the kitchen for.

While Felix was still distracted by Jisung, and Jisung busy with returning Felix's tight hug, I heard soft footsteps from the hall to the living room. To make sure their moment wouldn't be disturbed I quietly left the room.

As expected, I found Minho there, slowly nearing the kitchen. The moment I reached him I carefully grabbed his wrist and made a shushing motion at him. "Jisung confirmed, so Felix is thanking him."

Minho chuckled and walked a bit closer to me. "Like," he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer so our noses almost touched. "THANKING him?" Cliche ass. Two can play that game.

I smiled and shoved Minho against the wall behind him. "THANKING him." Minho's cocky smirk faded slightly when the impact of the wall pushed some air out of his body. We often play this kind of push and pull, but he knew just as well as I did that when I wanted to I could easily get him into sub.

Two years ago, during Halloween, he really got on my nerves. We were both single at the time and frankly, it had been a while since either of us had a good fuc- I mean stress reliever. Minho had apparently decided that he'd annoy me as much as possible that night, just to see my reaction.

Let's just say that he did a lot more than SEE my reaction. No regrets.

Minho however wasn't planning to let me off so easily. He grabbed my collar and pulled me even closer. I could close the space between us so easily now, and to be honest it was starting to become tempting. Being in a relationship doesn't make you blind, and Minho IS insanely attractive.

Minho looked at me with dark but sweet eyes as he slowly let go of my collar. I was starting to move back, keeping Felix in mind, when I heard his voice down the hall.

"DO IT COWARD"