Bonus chapter 1. Nugget

(this happens 2 days before Felix succed him)

Chan pov

I was on the couch with the fluffy younger on my lap. We were just jamming to some music and talking a bit. Doing something together doesn't always have to mean that you actually DO something together.

"Freckleeees?" I tapped his leg. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and wide eyes. "How are you such a meme..."

"Anyways, fluff, wanna get food?" I rubbed over his leg with my thumb and got a quick kiss and a pout. "I don't want to leave the houuuse... It's cold outside and you're warm and soft" 

I smiled at his cute arguments and kissed his nose softly, wrapping my arms tighter around him "Then we'll just order, my treat. What do you want?" 
"I dunno, you choose."
"I asked YOU baby"
"It's your money and your house, so your food. You should chooose" He whined softly. My heart fluttered at his cuteness but I forced myself not to fall for it.

"Fluff I told you, I like to treat and spoil you, don't feel bad about it." I kissed him and put my hand on his hip, pulling him closer. He blushed a little and giggled "Jeongin called you a sugardaddy because you treated us on icecream".

I felt a bit of blood run to my cheeks and nose but ignored it "Now, fluff, what do you want for food? Anything's fine, just say the first thing you come up with." The boy snuggled into my hold and pulled kissy lips, and his face lit up when something seemed to come to mind.

"Chicken nuggets from nonbrandchickenrestaurant?" He turned his eyes up at me and put his hand on my arm, his middlefinger tracing a vein

"Chicken nuggets from nonbrandchickenrestaurant?" He turned his eyes up at me and put his hand on my arm, his middlefinger tracing a vein. I agreed and ordered what he wanted and drinks and extra's. I stretched out my arms above my head before wrapping them around the boy again.

"Channieee? Can you tense your arm for a second?" I raise an eyebrow but do as he asks. Felix looked at the defined muscle with wide eyes and a light blush, his hand moving over it. "How the fuck....." he mumbled while softly feeling the muscle. "You seem to like that, freckles"

I chuckled and put him straight on my lap so he was facing me. A muscle kink? I put my hands on the boy's thighs and squeezed them so my muscles tensed again. "Chan.. come on don't be like that"

With a soft voice and a small grin I looked into his eyes "like what baby?" I moved my hands over his thighs, massaging him before moving up to his hips. His hands moved over my arms up to my shoulders, stopping there. I squeezed his hips and kissed his neck softly. He whined softly and squeezed my shoulders "Don't do that"

"Do what?" I kissed his neck again and let my tongue move over the soft skin. Felix's voice was clear and shameless while his left hand moved to my hair and his head dropped back. "make me want to suck your dick." 

I snorted and squeezed his hips hard "You shouldn't just say such things babyboy". He raised an eyebrow and moved his right hand over my arm, rubbing it while my hands softly moved to his butt. "Why not?"

"because if you do, I'm going to start wanting things" I connected our lips and pulled him closer against me. We just cuddled and kissed until the doorbell rang. Felix hopped off my chest after softly biting my lip and basically jumped across the room to the door.

He opened the door and thanked the delivery girl. I already paid online so he could just take them. Felix handed me my chicken burger and cola while he got his nuggets and sprite. 

After eating two of them the boy suddenly sat up "I need to send Sungie a pic of this!" and sprinted to his bag in the hallway. I decided to test his alertness and grab one of the nuggets, hiding it in my hand, next to my leg. 

He returned and after one glance at the box he looked at me "Where's the nugget that looks like Lyndon B. Johnson?" I shrugged and got up "I don't know, maybe he walked off? Wanna go search for him?"

Felix tapped my arm and pouted "Channieeee did you steal my nugget?!"
"No?"
"Babe why do you keep your hand closed?"
"Cramps? Cold? Yeah, coldness cramps! I'll go get a heat pack from the bathroom" 

And I took two steps before opening my hand, holding the Lyndon C. Nugget between my index and middle finger while sprinting off.  Felix quickly followed me and yanked my arm so my back harshly hit the wall. 

He pressed his hands against my wrists, pinning me against the wall. If it were just a thing of muscles I'd just push him away, but he surprised me and I just stood there for a moment, paralized.

He stared at my shocked face for a second, giving me a chance to (gently) push him away. I ran further to the bathroom but Felix caught my arm again and this time nearly threw me into my room. I stumbled backwards a bit and the younger grinned, put his hands against my shoulders and pushed me onto the bed. 

He landed on top of me, legs on either side of my hips and leaning on his elbows. I smirked and let my hand hit his ass, receiving a soft yelp and blush from the boy. In the short moment that gave me I put the nugget in my mouth, about half of it sticking out.

Felix giggled and bit the other half off before sitting directly on my dick (probably by accident). "So if I for whatever reason ever need you to be dom, I just need to steal your nuggets or other food?"

"Not dom, self defence." He softly rolled his hips and grinned before putting his hands behind my shoulders, pulling me to sit up straight. He connects our lips while moving his hips over me. My hands moved to his back and deepened the kiss.

This kid.... He's actually going to be the death of me some day....