V. seated

Chan pov

I finally sat down in my assigned seat, in the middle of the plane, next to a window on the most outside chair of the three.

It's a nice spot, unless you want to go to the toilet or get food. I looked out the little window and I saw the line of people slowly getting shorter and shorter. I started dreaming away a little.

However my daydreaming ended when I heard someones bag hit the chair on the inside of my row. I looked up and was met with beautiful dark brown eyes and messy blonde hair. Had fate actually been kind to him?

"H-hi" Felix stuttered, holding his bag with two hands. 

"hey kid, we meet again" I chuckled while sitting up straight so that at least one thing about me is.

"I uhm.. I guess we're sitting next to eachother" He said while looking at his ticket once more.

I slightly shuffled closer to the window so Felix would have more space to get in. While he shimmied in I looked at him again "I didn't expect to see you again so soon"

"hehe, me neither.. I'm not complaining though" Felix smiled a little as he sat down.

He pulled little gummies from his bag and held them tight in his hands. That is either a very big bag or- oh my gosh his hands are so tiny!!! "They're for when the plane takes off.. I always get pain in my ears and these help" The boy softly explained. I nodded and looked outside for a while.

I felt him shifting in his chair and looking around nervously. "Hey fluff, " I said, making him turn around to me quickly "I downloaded a few movies on my phone, wanna watch one?" He looked from me to the phone I was holding up and quickly nodded. "I mean only if you want to of course!" He said, slightly turning his head. 

I smiled and set up my phone on the tray attached to the chair in front of me, turnt to the boy. I handed him earphones "I'll warn you when they start doing their little security choreography" He giggled and took the earphones from me, putting them in and selecting the movie "Miss  peregrine's home for peculiar children"

After a few minutes he shifted a little, leaning his head against his chair's headrest, his elbow on the armrest in between us and his knees slightly touching my thigh. I look at him for a moment, appreciating how pretty he is.

Pretty, and from what I've seen up till now, an adorable, kind, giggly sweetheart.

With an ugly Christmas sweater.

Cute, but ugly.

Kind of like a baby.