XCIV. play

A/n before I start this chapter I'd just like to say that I am so very sorry for abandoning this book for so long (compared to normally). I had finished 3 chapters last week, after which whorepad crashed on me so I lost all progress. Then I cried for 4 days and attempted to drown myself in pizza cheese, and decided that I will forever avoid all forms of creative expression for it only brings pain and despair. (Just kidding about the crying, cheese and avoiding part. I just got annoyed that they were gone and didnt have time the other days)
Eiter way, I'm back! Hope you all enjoy :)

Chan pov

I couldn't suppress a small giggle when Felix finally looked at me again. The moment he turned his head towards me, I got my chance.

All it took was a hand in his hair and my lips on his neck, and the boy was like putty in my hands. I kept his head tilted with my left hand, holding onto his blonde hair for good measures.

As my teeth grazed his neck just the slightest bit, I could already hear his breathing quicken. My right hand was resting on the rim of his pants, my thumb tracing over the fabric.

"...Chris?..." Felix spoke up softly, careful not to be too loud. "..what are you doing?.."

Now I really couldn't push away a smile. "What does it seem like baby?" As he started to answer, I turned him around. My hand moved over his eyes, keeping his head tilted back onto my shoulder.

My left hand moved down from the waistband, and Felix quickly sucked in some air and tensed his abs. No matter how many times he'd let me play with him like this, I'd always need to take a moment to realize how beautiful he is.

So sweet, with parted, red lips and glowing cheeks. His body so willingly against me, allowing me to do anything he might want from me. The way he learned to put his knees against together so his legs wouldn't feel weak as quickly.

My boy

No

The boy who let me be his

As my hand moved in circles over the growing issue in his pants, I could feel Felix's cheeks becoming hotter under my hand. His right hand carefully moved up to mine, tracing his fingers over it.

The moment the younger let out a choked moan-like sigh, I moved my left hand off him. My other hand rested over his eyes a bit longer, until Felix's breath was more or less calm again.

When I removed that hand as well, the boy quickly took my hand in his, guiding it to his chest. He gently placed my hand on the middle, and let his head drop forward slightly.

I felt his racing heartbeat under my hand as Felix kept his hand on mine. I traced my thumb over his collarbone as he still tried to regain his posture. I'll let him have a moment to collect himself. He's got a lot coming tonight.