CVII. lips~

Felix pov

After Chan and Minho did a little something I quietly went over to Jisung. I kneeled in front of his slightly opened legs and leaned forward. My bestie was quite tense and complete jelly at the same time, so I tried not to scare him.

I glanced at the other boys as I inched forward. Chan was sat on the couch's armrest, Minho's arm around his hips from his spot on the couch. Chan seemed distracted by Minho's face (a/n, same man, same) but the younger's eyes were strongly focused on me.

My eyes shot to Jisung's crotch and back to Minho's eyes, as if to ask permission. The dark haired just smirked and slowly nodded as he made an elegant inviting motion with his free hand. He leaned back into the cushions, his eyes never shifting from me and Jisung.

I put my hands on my knees and finally pressed my lips against Jisung's thigh. The orange haired twitched slightly but didn't jump or move his hands. His legs subconsciously opened as I kissed the inside of his thigh -or well, the pants that covered it- and slowly made my way up to his dick.

With parted lips I softly rubbed my nose and lips over his growing erection, the terribly annoying fabric still hiding it from me. I felt my stomach tingle wildly when I remembered earlier times we had been in this position. Meanwhile Jisung seemed to do so as well, for he tilted his head back slightly with a shy smile. "Yongbokkie..?"

I couldn't stop my smile and the happiness in my voice when I answered. "Of course~" Jisung's smile widened and he finally moved his hands. His right hand went to my head, softly patting my hair, as his left hand just laid on his lap. I mouthed at the tent in his pants before pressing up into his hand.

"Sungie, can I?" Jisung's smile changed for a moment before he spoke up. "If you want to, of course."
I nodded against his crotch and was about to get to work when Jisung suddenly made a fist in my hair, pulling me back.

"Chan. Is it okay?" My friend held me at a 'safe' distance from his cock as he asked my boyfriend. His face was neutral when he turned towards Chan as much as he could from his position on the chair. I tensed my jaw as to not pay attention to the (delicious) stinging pain in my scalp. Chris made his way over to us with a huge smile.

The eldest leaned on the back of the chair, hovering over Jisung. Chan took hold of Jisung's chin, moving his head back so they could connect in a slow kiss. When they parted, a small string of saliva momentarily sticking between them, Chan smiled again and intently studied Jisung's red face as he spoke in a low voice.

"Oh yes, please, go ahead."