EXTRA SPECIAL: HYUNJIN

A/n hey kids, many of you have been asking me where Hyunjin is in this story. The short answer is, he joins in the sequal to this story, called Try-out. It is a Hyunjin and Jeongin centered book that continues on the same timeline as Aviophobia. By this time, Felix and Chan have been together for half a year, and Jeongin's mom wants him to get a job.

The long answer however.....

I hid a yawn as I gave a customer her receipt. "Have a lovely day, and enjoy your night" I said as she got her bag off the counter. She smiled brightly "you too- er- yeah have a nice day BYE"

I giggled and nodded at her. Don't worry ma'am, I feel your pain. Jackson just got done with his customer as well, who also left now. My colleague immediately backhugged me when the customers left. "Hyunjiiiiiin"

"What you want?" I looked at the whining elder as I fixed some stuff on the counter. Jackson put more of his weight on my shoulders, almost pulling me down with him. "This day has been going on for too loooooong"

I rolled my eyes and tried to pull the muscly arms off me. "Tell me about it... I'm bored as well, you're not special~♡" I jokingly teased the elder as I escaped from his hold. "Oh he is special though!" A sweet voice sounded from the back of the shop.

The door between the dildos and gags opened, and Jimin's broadly smiling face appeared. "Very special. In a cute-dumb kind of way" Jackson found his new target now. The man calmly went over to Jimin before jumping forward and poking the younger man in the side until he collapsed to the floor.

Messing with eachother was almost a requirement in our job applications. We can't really work if we don't lovingly bully eachother as well. A hand landed on my butt, making me shoot forward slightly. Jackson received my glare with a smile as he walked past me.

Jimin clung to me in a backhug and pouted. With a exaggeratedly babying tone, the whiney elder squeezed me in his hold. "My sweet little babyboobunbunbuddydumtumbumyummy" I didn't quite catch the ridiculous coos my boss was spewing out, but I doubt that it had any importance.

The silver haired man continued his gibberish, only slightly more understandable. "The shop is gonna be yours next week, but are you sure you can take it? We wouldn't want our cutiepatootie to get stressed or overworked~" I rolled my eyes and held onto his arms.

"Jimin, please. I can take it. Besides, Jackson will still be here. And if you didn't think I could handle it, you shouldn't dump the shop with me to start your own company AGAIN, but this time with your bOyFRiEnd" I finished my sentence with a stuck out tongue, which Jimin tactically ignored.

"Don't be like that, Jinnie, you know how much this project means to me." Jimin rested his chin on my shoulder with relaxed, closed eyes. I giggled and squeezed the elder's arms. "What's it gonna be called, anyways? Yoonmintertainment? Agust D-ance? SugAss?"

"We were thinking 'Sumin Muse', actually, but I quite like Agust D-ance. Maybe we can make it even better with 'Agust D-ass' " Jimin snorted, the sarcasm dripping off his words. As he finally let go of me, I let out my final loving snarl. "Agust D-sass more like.."

"Peace on earth, you two."

I skillfully dodged a dildo that seemed to be aimed at my face as Yoongi walked closer to us. He had apparently entered the shop while Jimin and I were sweettalking. My boss went over to his boyfriend and immediately latched himself onto the elder. Those two would most likely keep eachother busy for a while.

I went back to the cash register's computer. It's going to be quite the change to suddenly OWN the sex shop I've been working in for less than two years, but I'm more than glad to do so. It's a nice job, with products I'm familiar with, and great colleagues.

On the topic of colleagues. I checked the planning and sighed. Only a bit less than 5 months until Jackson's contract ends...

I have to find a replacement before that. One or two new colleagues to fill his hours when he's gone.

The soft 'ding' of a customer entering the store sounded, making me look up from the screen. It's a worry for later I suppose. Let's first just get this day over with.

"Jackson, sweetheart, I think there's a customer for you." I spoke in a honey sweet voice as I figuratively threw my colleague under the bus. Jackson made a face at me before putting on his best fake 'customer service' smile and going over to the man that entered the shop.

Jimin and Yoongi were gone with the wind, most likely doing something I can ignore in the back of the shop. I cracked my neck and grabbed a box off the floor.

Strawberry, peach and banana lube, all different bottles mixed. And sticky, meaning something in there broke. Triple cheers for me...

A loud snort sounded and Jackson's hand landed on my back.

"good luck with that, soon-to-be-boss~"

"Watch out or you'll be fired by next week~"