XCI. Cooling

Felix pov

My eyes rolled back behind closed lids. The grip on my neck tightened, sending more euphoric tingles into my head. I choked moan escaped my throat, completely unfiltered by my parted lips.

Chris chuckled, and I felt his eyes on me. My left hand was now pathetically gripping onto his shirt as a form of support, to stay in touch with my surroundings. In a different setting I'd let Chan take full control of my mind and body, and practically black out as the feelings wash over me and all my mind does is execute the orders or requests my love gives me.

Chris would always tell me I was so pretty like that, but one time we got kind of drunk together, and he told me he almost loved it more when I struggled to stay aware of everything. He had said the way I tried so hard not to completely sink into deep subspace was enchanting or something. He was quite drunk.

While I indeed felt myself 'sinking', the hand moved off my throat. It instead moved to my back, slowly massaging the curve between my back and butt. I fell forward and gasped in a sorry attempt to calm my body, heart and breathing. My cheek landed on the strong yet soft shoulder that's grown familiar to me.

Chan released my right wrist. Both his arms wrapped tightly around my waist as I clung onto him. My breathing was ragged and fast, but I've got other things to think about right now. My left hand was in a tight fist around the fabric of the elder's shirt. My legs were trembling already and I grew red as I thought about how he did nothing but choke and kiss me.

Yet here I was, red face, racing heart and an absolute mess. I choked on air as I gasped a sharp breath in. Chan carefully put his hand on my shoulder and hip to have me lean back against the cabinets. With his left hand under my shirt and his right cupping my jaw, he gently connected our lips again.

The kiss was long and smooth enough for me to catch my breath and return to an approachable state of mind. "W-what was..." The clumsy stutters passed my lips while I still clung onto my boyfriend. Said boyfriend smirked and pulled my hips against his by the hold he had on my waist, still under my shirt.

"That, babyboy, was enough for now, don't you agree?" His voice was gentle and smooth, as was his hold, but both were laced with a playfully fake kindness and sympathy that sent electricity down my spine. Apparently he only started doing when we started, because he noticed my reaction.

Chan's fingers dug into my side as his arm tensed, easily pulling me with him. He calmly made his way over to the door, while VERY aware that I still hadn't exactly recovered. I barely tried to get loose, but Chris's hold on me wouldn't budge anyways.

"Anyways, freckles, dinner is ready and served, so let's go~ we shouldn't let our hard work go to waste now should we?"