LX. Comfort

Felix pov

"So, where on this couch did you and Chan not nasty? I'd like to keep my ass clean"

"Clean? Uhmmm... Well....."

"It's not only them Jeonginnie, Jisung and I had fun here as well. And there, there, there-"

"Minhooo stop it! I don't wanna knooww"

Jeongin's knees gave in a little when Minho's arms wrapped tightly around his waist and shoulders, hanging onto him.

The elder whispered something in Jeongin's ear while still holding him close. Jeongin's eyes widened before he yelled and slapped Minho's hand.

"NONONONONONONONONONONO N O. I don't want to knooowww" Jeongin whined and wiggled in an attempt to free himself from the man's hold.

"Oh? Jeonginnie is a whiny kid? We learn something new every day." Minho grinned and placed his lips on Jeongin's neck softly.

Suddenly he yelped and turned around to Woojin with an accusing look. Said elder still held up the hand he had previously slapped Minho's head with.

"Don't try making moves on the baby bitch, he's not interested in your hoe antics. Innie, want a snack? I know it's late but a lot has happened."

The youngest smiled happily and gave Woojin a warm hug. "Yes please! C'mon I'll show you where everything is!"

They walked off and I carefully sat down on the couch. Minho sat next to me, about 20 cm in between us.

"You've been so silent sunshine.."

"I have? I'm just a bit tired I gue-"

"Don't try to fool me dumbass, you're worried aren't you?"

I bit my lip and quietly nod while I fought the tears in my eyes.

"Are you still in pain?"

I tried to hide how choked my voice was and shrugged "a bit.."

Suddenly the tears fell down and I let out a choked sob. Minho's brows furrowed and he put his arm around my shoulders, carefully pulling me in for a hug.

Without even realizing it I clung tightly to the elder, my hands holding onto his shirt as fists. I cried on his shoulder while he rubbed my back and comforted me.

"Why can't you ever just show that you're sad until the point you break.." Minho's voice was low and soft while he kissed my hair.

As an answer I let out another sob and buried my face in his neck. He huffed and held me closer. "You're just like Seungmin when it comes to this. Being sad and showing it is not a burden. Being angry and expressing that is not selfish. Being hurt is not weak. Why can't you just get that into that beautiful little head of yours"

With a quiet hum I shook my head on his shoulder. Minho pulled my legs over his lap and rubbed my thigh softly to comfort me more.

Woojin and Jeongin returned with drinks and snacks, which they quickly put down on the table to run towards me. Jeongin dropped to his knees and cupped my cheek with his hand.

"Baby.. You should've told us.. Seriously I can't keep on guessing what your, Seungmin's and Jisung's emotions are. You need to show me"

Woojin hugged me from behind, with that completely cloaking me in a pile of human, keeping me away from the rest of the world for the time the embrace lasted.

"Thank you guys"

"Of course sunshine"
"We don't want our baby to be sad on his own"
"You smell good"

"Darlings you're suffocating me"