X. rest

Chan pov

While the cutie next to me was eating his noodles I got one of the waffles and poured honey on it, making a nearly perfectly aligned striped pattern of the golden substance.

I take a bite and, despite it being prepackaged simple airplane food, it was quite tasty. When I took another bite I accidentally dripped a bit of honey on my black pants.

"Ah shite.." I silently exclaimed, making Felix look over with a surprised face "oh I made a mess" (A/n Changbin is that you?)

I tried to pick up as much of the sticky sweetness off my pants as I could but it still left a sticky spot.

"Should I get a wet tissue for you?" Felix said while already standing up a little. I put my hand on his arm and softly tugged on it to make him sit down.

"Nah, I think I have some with me, but thanks for offering kid" I smiled at him, before opening my small bag to look for the tissues.  

Felix smiled back and continued eating his noodles. He's a lot more relaxed than a few moments ago but he still seemed a bit tense.

After cleaning up and almost completely cleaning up the sticky spot I continued eating my waffle and drank some of my coffee. The younger next to me had finished his noodles by now and sat like a little ball, with his legs pulled up on the chair, his ankles crossing eachother and his arms wrapped around his knees, swaying from side to side peacefully.

I looked at him with soft hearteyes before shifting my attention somewhere else. "Hey freckles," he looked at me "Want a waffle?" I held out the other waffle.

"Don't you want it?" He looked at me and turned his head sideways like a puppy again, making me melt inside a bit.

"I ate a huge portion of chicken with cheese and 6 caramels when I left home, I'm really not that hungry" I grinned while taking another sip of my coffee.

"Oh.. sure! Thank you Chaaan~" He took it from me with both hands and a happy smile, going back to his previous ball-like form while munching on the waffle with honey.

CUTEE

After a while I had finished my coffee and the fluffy boy next to me was just chewing on his last bite of the waffle. When he swallowed it he rubbed his eyes and I saw he held back a jawn.

"Tired?" I pat his head softly

"Only a little" He smiled and slightly leaned into my hand. I was surprised that we were able to warm up to eachother this quickly, yet of course didn't mind at all.

"Go take a nap, it's not good to arrive at the airport while all you can think of is sleep. You should be shiny and awake to appreciate the home-ness of home." 

Home-ness? Home-ness.

He shrugged and with a tiny "okay" he closed his eyes and leaned back, laying his legs down on the seat, folded like a disneyprincess that's dramatically crying with her arms laying on a fountain, bed, underwater rock or other nearby object. His knees were against the chair in front of us, where a man of around my age, maybe a bit older, was already asleep.

The man had pastel pink hair, mochi-like cheeks and full lips. I know it's not my right to speak about this, but he looked pretty short.

I also layed back against my chair, looking out the small window again.

A few minutes later I hear Felix's steady breathing and I look over to see him sound asleep. I watched him for a while before looking away, realizing I was staring at and crushing on a boy I only just met.

After a short while I feel something soft on the top of my arm. I carefully turned my head to see that the boy had probably shifted a bit, for his head was now laying on my arm.

"You can't be comfortable like this can you? You'll wake up with a stiff neck if you lay like this." I quietly said, only speaking to myself honestly, Felix was asleep anyways.

A bit unsure I held his head up with one hand, moving my other arm behind his head. I lay his head down again, so he's leaning on my chest/shoulder.
"God I hope he won't think I'm a creep, I just don't want him to be uncomfortable"
I think while wrapping my arm around his shoulders.

"Sleep tight fluff" I mumble against his hair.