XXVII. day

Felix pov

Chan had just finished the pancakes and we were sitting on the couch, watching Jacksepticeye, Kwebbelkop, CinnamonToastKen and Pewdiepie getting pied in the face.

My legs were on Chan's lap while my back laid against the armrest. He was absentmindedly caressing my leg while we laughed about Pewds asking for a kiss only to have Jack slap him in the face with a pie.

I suddenly thought of something and snorted loudly. Chan looked over with an almost concerned look "you okay fluff?"

"Yeah- omg- I can't-"
"Do I want to know what made you laugh this much?"
"Probably not-"
"Nevermind, freckles I want to know!"

"Well-" I breathed out slowly "I just realized we've been watching several dudes creampie-ing eachother for more than 15 minutes now"

Chan made the shocked pikatchu face before shaking his head and turning his face back to the television "and here I was, thinking you were innocent"

"Channie you met me at my weakest, you should prepare yourself for the chaotic crackhead superenergy you signed up for when we started talking" I stretch out my arms over my head and arch my back over the armrest with a soft groan when I feel my back crack.

Jisung wobbled into the living room. "Was that a moan?" He smirked and backhugs me over the armrest.

"Jisungie you know what my moans sound like, this was not a moan." I giggle and pinch his cheeks. "Hold the hell up" Chan said while turning towards us.

"You don't know what Minho's sound like?" I looked at him and he sighed "well, yes I do, but-... Ah I won't even ask"

Jisung kissed my head (platonic of course) and got more coffee. I turned back to the screen and thought about our other friends. I should probably message them to ask if they got home without an issue yesterday.

Jisung shuffled back to Minho's room as I searched everywhere for my phone but I couldn't find it.

Everywhere meaning the places I can see and reach without moving my legs, middle or torso.

"Chan? Do you remember where I left my phone?" He side eyed me with a raised eyebrow.
"No, haven't seen it. Just, in your bag?" The elder tapped my leg while softly cracking his neck.

Okay but why is that hot? Ohmygod his veins.... Fuuuuuck... How is he so gorgeous... He MUST secretly be Hercules, there's no other explanation...

"Freckles? Lix? Helloooo?" Chan waved his right hand in front of my face to catch my attention. I wrapped my hands around his wrist and smiled "yeah?"

"I asked when you last had it, but you seemed.. Erhm... Distracted" I raised a challenging eyebrow and let go of his wrist. A brat's gotta brat after all. "As if you have anything to distract me with. I was just thinking"

He chuckled and moved. He leaned on the couch with his right knee in between my legs and his left foot on the floor. I slightly slacked down because I was previously leaning against Chan's thighs.

My head and shoulders were still against the armrest, where Chan's left hand now landed, pinned next to my ear. He hovered over me with a smug grin as my eyes travel over his arms to his beautiful face, decorated with a smug grin. "Oh don't I? I don't know fluff, you seem pretty captivated right now"

I felt my face heating up and I shuffled further down, only for Chan to loosely wrap his right hand around my neck and stop me from moving. I took a sharp breath in and froze completely with a bright red face.

"C-Chan... What are yo.." The elder squeezed my neck softly after seeing my positive response. "Did you think I missed your reaction on the scene in uprooted?  Your little blush was so cute~"