LXXVI. Just together

Chan pov

A bit later Changbin, Seungmin, Felix and I were all in Changbin's living room. Felix and Seungmin had cuddled for a bit longer but were awake now.

Sort of.

Felix was curled up into a ball on my lap, eyes barely open, and Seungmin was lazily leaning his back and shoulders against Changbin's side, the elder's arm tightly around him.

I was just telling Changbin about how adorably my boyfriend reacted to the lipgloss gift- (he was well aware, because I had previously spammed him with all the things I could get for Lix, only for him to be told by Seungmin that Felix would love anything I gave him)

-when Felix cuddled against me a little more and softly groaned with a big smile.

Seungmin giggled at the sound and spoke in a soft yet clear voice, sweetly requesting something.

"Lixiee~ meow?"

My boyfriend smiled even wider, opened his eyes a little and absentmindedly took my hand in his while he answered (?) Seungmin.

"Meowwr~"

A surprisingly accurate meow passed my fluff's lips, making me smile and pet his hair. I glanced at Seungmin, who was just snuggling his face against Changbin's arm.

"You forgot so many things, of which quite some details are still missing, but you remembered that Lix meows when one asks?"

Seungmin shrugged and turned towards me with a giddy smile.

"Of course, why would I not? This is important~"

Changbin sighed softly and whispered something in his boyfriend's ear. Seungmin's smile dropped, but he soon recovered and nodded.

Changbin saw the way I raised my eyebrow and looked at the two of them, and -after asking Seungmin for permission- answered my unspoken questions.

"I asked if it's more important than the details about his father and what he did. Apparently it most definitely is."

Felix's smile faltered for a splitsecond, but then seemed to cheer up right away. He smiled brightly and moved up a little, making himself more comfortable on my lap.

The blonde looked at Seungmin, the slightly younger boy tilting his head sideways slightly.

"Min, woof!"

Seungmin's expression changed and he sat up straighter, leaning his hands on Changbin's thighs. With a huge smile and slightly red ears he happily answered.

"Meong meong"

"Good puppy~♡"

I chuckled, looking at the two younger boys with adoration. My eyes shifted to Changbin, who had visible heart eyes softening his face.

"Bin, we got boyfriends and pets in one go. A good way to save space I guess"

My friend snorted and gently brushed his fingers through Seungmin's hair. The younger leaned into his touch right away, forcing the thought into my mind, they're so blessed to be together.

We're blessed to be together.

I kissed my beautiful boyfriend and patted his head. He refused to break the kiss, moving with me with a tiny smile.

When we finally ended the kiss I noticed my phone's screen lit up. I picked it up without moving Felix, keeping him secured on my lap with one hand on his waist.

I put my chin on my baby's shoulder while we check the messages together.

Minho's squirrel
Oi
Wanna get food with the others?
🥺

Squirrel's Minho
Rapunzel
Babe wants to hang out with the squad
Detach your lips from your sweetheart and check your phone asshat
Oh
You're with bin and pup right?
Tell them I said hi and love them
Anyways Edward Cullen, my babydoll wants to socialize with food
I need you and Changbin to pay♡

Minor fox
Heyhey
Help me with cupcakes
Plz
I'd rather not die today
Not because of baby cakes at least
Minho doesn't react either

We're all blessed to be together...

Because I doubt we'd survive without.

"Cmon babyboy, we've got a tiny fox to save and a squirrel to entertain. Bin, Min, the squad needs attention, let's go."