I. After Christmas

Felix pov:

"Felix, I washed your groot socks for you, and your shirts are folded on the couch. Oh and honey, don't forget to pack some food for when you're at the airport, you know how long you sometimes have to wait before checking in! And then I haven't even mentioned the wait after that, how much time can it take to get on a plane?!"

I looked at the clothes I was trying to stuff into my suitcase and felt a hint of panic when my mom mentioned the plane and the flight that I had to survive in a few hours. I gathered the last clothes and finally managed to close my suitcase.

Why must we live so far apaaaaart... I don't want to fly every damn time

"Babybro stop whining and just finish packing so we can get a cinnamon frappe before you leave." My older sister Rachel said, waddling into the guest-/my room. Apparently I thought out loud... My sister continued "Planes always leave at such inconvenient times, like why can't it just leave at, I don't know 4 in the afternoon or something"

I chuckled despite my nerves "I don't know, maybe because I'd arrive in Seoul around 2 AM, meaning I'd be out of the airport at 4 AM if that were the case? I don't know if they think about that while planning flights though..." 

I heard someone else enter my room as well but when I turned around to see who it was I got hit in the face by something soft. I shook my head wildly until it fell off, it was.... last years Christmas sweater?

"Hey fluffball, you forgot this last year after you won the ugly sweater competition!" My younger sister Olivia, whom I could now see, said with a big grin.

I raised an eyebrow "And why exactly are you giving it to me NOW, the literal minute after I finished packing my luggage??" I looked down at the fabric in my hands. For an ugly Christmas sweater it's kinda cute. Ugly, but cute.... Like a baby.

It was bright red with white stripes, had two reindeer with a calve, a snowman, Santa and a huge Christmas tree, there were actual working lights spread over it and it was incredibly oversized.

"wELl why do you think?! We want our beloved brother to look his best at the airport of course!" Olivia winked at the Rachel who just eyerolled and chuckled.

Gosh they're SO lucky I love them