LIX. Mind

Felix pov

I don't want to leave. I shouldn't leave him behind like that.

"Lixie it's fine, really. I'll slap my own left shoulder when you're not here to do that."

"Min I swear to god.."

"Really, relax, Chris is staying for the night as well, so is Jisung, and Changbin as my guest. You're just going to go home with I.N, Minho and Chickenman and visit me tomorrow."

Earlier Seungminnie forgot Woojin's name and after a short debate we settled on the name Chickenman while Chan held Woojin's -he didn't want to fight back because of Chan's injuries- mouth shut with his hand. Seungmin decided to go with the joke and stuck with Chickenman.

"I love you Minnie"
"I love you too Lix, I promise it'll be fine. Now you go eat Chris's face -carefully- and bid Sung and Bin goodbye, I'll see you tomorrow."

I scoffed softly, making my friend look at me with a raised eyebrow. "What is it? Did I say something wrong?"

I shrugged "no.. It's nothing big.. You just-.. You never called him Chris before. Always just Chan, Channie or Crispy."

Despite it being such a small thing Seungmin's eyebrows furrowed and his eyes were saddened. "Oh.. I'm sorry..."

"What?! Minnie don't be silly! Don't apologize for that! If Chris is what you prefer now, that's what you should call him. Seriously, you forgot everything for a while and you still apologized for everything!" I kissed his cheek and hugged him.

"I'm sorr-" I looked at him with stern eyes "I'm.. Very not sorry?"

"There's a good puppy." I patted his thigh and started to turn around.

"Felix?"

"Hm?"

"Did I ever have a crush on Jeongin?"

He never openly admitted that... We've always guessed that he had a thing for Innie when we first met, but he's always denied.

"Ehm.. I think you did.. Why? New sparks?"

"N-no.. Maybe someone el-. Goodnight Lixie"

"Hohohohohohohooo don't stop talking like that darling, who is it?"

His voice was no more than a whisper while he half hid under the blankets"...bin..."

"That's good!"

"What? Why?"

"Because he's your boyfriend" I leaned closer to him and whispered "and I'm guessing you two have fucked throughout the past weeks.. And lord knows what else..."

His eyes widened and he slapped my arm "fELIX! Don't say such things!" he turned red and pulled his blanket further over his face.

"It's true babydoll, ask him about it tonight. I wouldn't lie to you" I kissed his cheek and waved goodbye.

After saying goodbye to the others -taking a bit more time with Chan- Minho, Jeongin, Woojin and I head home, staying at me and Jisung's for the time being.