XXI. cold

(Little selfpromotion, you can read this whole meet/date from Changbin and Seungmin's perspectives in "Just Imagine")

Felix pov

Jeongin nudged my shoulder, loosely dropping an arm around me while Chan was away.

"Good job Lixie, you got yourself, and with that US, a cute sugar daddy! Way to go darling" he grinned and pushed his face against mine.

"He's not my sugardaddy Innie, he's just being nice. And I will pay him back sometime, even though he doesn't want me to" I hug my bestie close and tap his head.

Chan came back with a literal tray with icecream cones with different colors of hard topping, covering the ice in crunchy frosting.

"Alright guys we have two of everything, there's banana, strawberry, chocolate and vanilla" no one really had a strong preference so we just took one.

After a while of peaceful eating I heard a soft "ah shiteee" next to me. I looked over and saw Chan picking up a piece of the frosting off his pants with a sour face.

"What is it with good food and dropping on my pants today..." He grumbled and tried to wipe it off but it didn't work.

As a first reflex I took his hand and pulled him to the toilets to get a wipe. I gave our icecreams to Minho and Jeongin and told them to just eat anything that's gonna drip off.

Just before I closed the door I heard Jisung chuckle "if he sucks his dick in there I'm both super proud and resigning from this friendship."

I closed the door and got a wipe. I moved to my knees and quickly wiped his pants clean. "You didn't have to do it for me you know?" He said with a smirk and a soft pink pulled over his cheeks.

"Oh sorry, do you mind?" I got up and threw away the wipe with my back turned towards him "I didn't say that fluff, I just said you didn't have to"

I turned around and he was much closer than I thought he would be. I stumbled back a bit and he put his hands on my waist.

"W-we should head back before Jeongin and Minho completely finish our icecream" I said while Chan carefully holds me close by my waist. Our faces were close enough for our noses to be able to touch if we moved even the slightest.

"We should, shouldn't we?" He smirked but didn't release me. "Chan.. Come on.."

"Sweetheart if you really wanted to leave you would've stepped away by now" Chan pulled me closer against him and I felt my face heat up. I put my hands against his chest but didn't push him away.

"I-... You're right I guess?..." I put my hands around his neck and didn't back away with the thought in the back of my head "you're a bad bitch Lee, you can do this"

That moment, and I swear to god some force above planned this, a tall man with glasses and remarkably thicc thighs walked into the toilets and we moved away from each other.

My face was red and I pretended to wash my face while Chan almost ran into a toilet. The man left a few minutes later after washing his hands and saying hi.

Chan came out of the toilet after the door closed behind him. He sighed with a smirk and washed his hands subconsciously. "Now, let's go back" I blew a kiss, grabbed his hand and walked out of the toilets.

We right away got eyebrow wiggles from Jisung, Minho and Changbin "nothing happened, perverted asshats" I hit Jisung against the back of his head before sitting down.

We finished our, now much smaller, icecreams.