XXIII. ride

Felix pov

We were all enthusiastically yelling along to several three days grace songs, kryptonite by 3 doors down and at the moment to 'youre gonna go far, kid' by the offspring.

Chan handed me the phone "you choose some music you want fluff, unless you wanna sleep of course?"

"I'll stay awake" I took the phone and put on twice's dance the night away.

I did the dance with only my upper body and got an amused look from Woojin and Chan who was moving along in tiny. Next played good-bye baby by miss A.

Suddenly Woojin hit the brakes and pushed me back against the chair with one hand like parents do. "Hey Woo tf was that?" Minho, who had finally parted from Jisung for a second.

"Some moron that didn't turn on his lights nor pay attention to signs by the road." He grumbled, slowly moving his hand off my chest "everyone okay? No one hurt?"

Everyone was okay and we kept on driving. I gave the phone to Chan again and he put on some calm songs by several artists.

I looked out the car window, seeing small lights pass by through the darkness. It was very calming and I felt my eyelids become heavier "Lixie just sleep" Woojin said while patting my knee.

"Mmkay..." I continued watching the lights and let the urge to rest take over. I closed my eyes and before I knew it I was asleep. The last thing I heard was Superband's version of 1000x and Woojin singing along softly.

I woke up a little later because I felt two soft but strong arms lifting me up off my seat. I opened my eyes slightly to see Chan's smiling face "hey fluff, we've arrived. You can sleep in my room, I'll be on the couch. Your bags are already inside."

With a sleepy fog through my head I put my arms around his neck while he held me princess style. "Bye Woojin, thanks for the night and the ride" Chan said and I heard the car drive away.

"I can't wake uuuup" I sleepily mumbled and Chan started walking. "That's okay, I'll get you to bed"

He walked into the apartment and up the stairs, still carrying me. Minho held the door open for us and Chan walked to a room, most likely HIS room. "You can get changed if you want to, your bag is over there."

He gently put me down on the soft bed "do you want anything? The bathroom is across the hall, the kitchen is to the right next to the living room. If you turn left it's Minho's room." He explained while taking off my shoes. I sleepily shake my head and nod.

"If you need anything, just yell okay? I'll be in the living room." And with that he grabbed sweatpants and a hoodie from his closet and left. I sat on the bed for a second, waking up my brain. I got changed into my sweatpants and a big gray shirt before walking to the bathroom to wash my face and quickly brush my teeth.

I fell down on the bed but I'm not as sleepy anymore. I felt bad because Chan is on the couch in his own house. I walked over to the living room to see Chan laying on his back on the couch with one hand over his eyes.

"Channie?" He looked up and smiled a bit.

"What is it freckles? Need something?" He sat up slightly and not knowing what to say I just walked over and lay on top of him.

"Need cuddles?" He wrapped his arms around me, making me smile "yeh"

I got up again, took his hands in mine and tugged at them. He got up and I pulled him to his bedroom.

He sat down on the bed and I pushed him back softly so he was laying flat on his back. I lay on top of him again with my head on his chest and one of his legs in between mine "fluff you're so cute"

He wrapped his arms around me again and kissed my head. I felt my cheeks heat up and thought of something. 

"Channie?"
"Yeah?"
"May I try something?"