LXXXIX. Steam

Felix pov

While we were cooking, Changbin and Jeongin returned with the drinks and stuff. When they came into the house, Jeongin went upstairs to fix some more blankets and Changbin and Seungmin disappeared to somewhere in the house.

Jisung and Minho moved to the other side of the kitchen to.. Yeah, what should I call it? To cuddle I guess? Either way, Chan and I were left together at the kitchen counter.

We were decorating the plates together, meaning that I was making it look sort of foodporn-worthy, while Chan hugged me and said I was doing great. Not to forget the stolen kisses.

The boys behind us were softly talking together, and occasionally a soft giggle would fill the overall rather silent room. Chan apparently thought I was in deep concentration so he didn't want to disturb me. Really I was just trying to hear where everyone in the house was, but it was nice of him to be considerate like this.

Whule I was wiggling my hips to a song that got stuck in my head while makinh the playlist, the kitchen became even less noisy. Even Jisung was being silent, but he's been in a cuddly-quiet mood all day. I finished the plates, and looked at my creations. Not bad.

As I dramatically moved my hands away from the plates to show I was ready, I got turned around by my waist. Now, this happened quite a lot, but it's still a fun surprise when it's done by your lover. Especially when the following action is to be kissed and pinned down by your wrists.

Which, coincidentally, is exactly what happened. Chan's gentle but callused hands moved around my wrists in a practiced motion as he pushed me back against the cabinets. As always, he managed to be both rough and careful.

Before my mind could properly progress what happened, my body was already working at full speed. I looked at my love with blown wide eyes, and we both stood still for just long enough to take in eachother's faces.

I tried to take a mental picture of this look, although I knew I would fail and be just as shocked next time. His eyes darkened and his face seemed harder and sharper than normally. Chan's soft lips were turnt up in a small smirk as he studied my expression.

This all took merely a splitsecond, and suddenly our lips met and my hands were balled into fists. I felt how my muscles tensed the moment Chris moved closer so our hips touched, but that thought seemingly never reached my active mind.

While I was still in my (fucking fantastic) state of shock, Chan softly moved away after breaking the kiss. I barely realized that his right hand left my wrist, and was now supporting my chin. I was having a hard time keeping my eyes all the way open, though I tried.

My boyfriend's hand pressed my right wrist just a bit harder on the cabinet, so I had more "motivation" to open my eyes all the way. I tried to look directly at him, but my eyes tended to get blurry. But luckily, after a short moment I remembered how to function.

I was aware of where, when and how I was again, and it was almost better than the mental blur I was in a moment ago.