LXXXV. Cut

Felix pov

While I was having a fiery inner debate on whether I should dye my hair silver, orange or strawberry blonde, a titter-tattering emerged from the kitchen.

I left my place on the couch, where I had been creating a music queue that's probably long enough for the coming six days (oops). As I came closer to the kitchen I could decipher what the guys were chattering about.

"We CAN just order? There's no way this is enough for seven..."

(A/n, quick reminder that Hyunjin isn't in this book yet, he joins in book "Try-out")

"Then we eliminate people?" Minho (hopefully) joked with a smug grin while he backhugged Jisung with one arm crossing over the younger's shoulders. Jeongin giggled and leaned his head on Minho's shoulder.

The whole group continued opting possibilities for a while. By now I understood that there's apparently not enough food to create a big meal.

I call bullshit on that.

"Make way for a trUe chèf cooqueh" I state with a very exaggerated (and incorrect) French accent as I march my way to the fridge.

"I thought I was chef cock"

The meaning of Chan's silent joking remark only hit me a few seconds later. But it hit me at full speed. A loud wheeze boomed from my throat, driving me into a cougingh/laughing fit.

When I regained my posture I checked the fridge. What were these idiots on about, there's plenty food! I opened the pantry and a few cabinets at top speed.

"Anyone that can't cook food, or doesn't want me to order them about, get the hell out, imma create art." I rubbed my hands together as I looked at the ingredients I gathered.

However, no one moved from their spot in the kitchen. I sighed and shook my head. "Guys, there's not enough kitchen for all of us to work here... Alright, ehm, Min?"

Both Minho and Seungmin reacted, making the group laugh softly. "Can you guys peel the potatoes? Without fighting eachother with the knives?" The boys sent eachother a playful glare and accidentally crossed their arms in sync.

"...probably..." Seungmin smirked as he eyed Minho up and down. They don't ACTUALLY dislike eachother like that (I think), but they always mess around together this way. I handed them the knives and the sack of potatoes.

They left to the dinner table with the required tools, giggling together as they already made small stabbing motions at eachother. With a small sigh I pulled Jeongin towards me.

"Honey, could you help them with the potatoes and.. Uhm.. not killing eachother?" Jeongin smiled and laughed softly. "Of course"

I fluffed his hair and kissed his forehead before pushing the younger out of the kitchen. Changbin was watching the boys at the dinnertable with a soft smile. Jisung was silently biting his lip as he leaned against the wall, apparently distracted. That is, until my boyfriend walked over to him and gently lifted his chin.

Chan stood very close to the younger, almost chest to chest. He looked down into Jisung's eyes with a slightly dark look in his own. The youngest quickly became red in the face, as Chan kept his chin lifted up and traced his fingertips down the boy's arm.

I bit my lip and tried not to turn red. Two of the boys I liked or even loved, looking this beautiful together... Oh my poor heart, this is too much for it to handle. With a strong tingling in my stomach I looked away from the gorgeous scene before my body got a bit out of hand.

"Changbinnie, could you join the boys at the table? These greens gotta be chopped." Changbin left with a shrug, and the things I handed him. Chan was now looking at me with an innocent smile as Jisung stood behind him. The orange haired boy was still leaning against the wall, but now stared at Chan with huge eyes, as if in a trance, and red tinted cheeks.

So Chan is really willing to try? Oh my gosh...