C. special

A/n. LONG. If you just want the story, skip this part please.
Oh.
My.
Holy lord Christopher Bang.
The 100th official main-story chapter.
I cannot believe that this story has gotten so far.
I started this around 3 AM, thinking it'd just become another shitty, abandoned and forgotten fanfic story.
And let's be real here, it still is a shitty fanfic story.
But a shitty fanfic story that at least 1k people enjoy reading, and I adore writing about the boys. I must admit that I'm starting to think of my boys as a separate thing from the real skz, but for this kind of book that is kind of a good thing.
Not to be sappy or anything, but THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH FOR BRINGING ME SO MUCH JOY YOU BEAUTIFUL, MENTALLY TROUBLED, THIRSTY, LOVELY INSOMNIACS.
And anyone that doesn't feel attacked by those terms of course, but I'm guessing that this is majority of my readers.
Either way thank you for sticking with the story and making me happy with the comments.
And don't be scared, just because I wrote a 200 word a/n doesn't mean that I'm killing this story anytime too soon.
(To be completely honest, I am going to have to force myself to ever end this story... I've grown too attached to them)
I've said this many times before, but if you have any ideas or suggestions I might work into the story, LET ME KNOW!
Now: back into the story!!!

Smut-ish/suggestive, 3+ times as long as usual

Chan pov

After a few more turns, the bottle Felix spun landed on me. As preparation I already went over to my boyfriend, because it'd obviously be something physical. Felix immediately wrapped his arms around me in a tight backhug.

A short moment of debate passed, Jeongin excused himself to go to the toilet, and finally Changbin turned to us with a huge grin. "Act out your favorite or most used sex position, roles reversed."

Felix giggled behind me and whispered in my ear "I don't know if we've got the needed attributes for that here~"

I chuckled and pulled him forward by his forearms so his chest touched my back. "We definitely don't"

The younger boy nuzzled his face against my shoulder and wrapped the arms I just yanked forward around my chest. "Well? Y'all gonna move or what?" Minho's mischievous smirk left little to no room for doubt that he came up with this.

I turned back to Felix to whisper softly "lazy or active?" He stayed quiet for a moment before answering in the same volume "lazy. Hard or soft?"

I stretched my arms in front of me before answering "soft?" Felix agreed and took a seat on the couch. I sat down on his lap and leaned my palms on his knees. Felix's left arm moved around my waist with his right hand between my legs.

Seungmin nodded in approval as Changbin stared at my crotch/Felix's hand, probably trying to figure out if the younger was actually palming me or just pretending to.

I wasn't going to tell Bin, but he most definitely wasn't pretending. This may be the payback for making him sensitive, or it may just be that he felt like it. Either way, the blood had quickly shot to my ears, and was slowly nearing another place as well.

Jisung giggled as he laid back in Minho's arms. "This isn't acting out, this is just sitting~"
Felix smiled broadly and gave my dick a squeeze while he spoke to Jisung. "Then what would define 'act out' sungie?"

I felt my ears heat up impossibly more, and I don't know if I'd admit it openly, but sitting like this was kind of growing on me. Okay, I was starting to like it a lot. It's comfy.

A sudden tug on my waist pulled me back into reality. I hadn't even realized I zoned out, but while I was lost in thought, Felix and Jisung had apparently decided what 'act out' meant.

My boyfriend had sneaked his hand under my shirt, tightly holding my waist as he guided me to roll my hips a little. Meanwhile he kept on palming me, now in bigger motions. Thank god my shirt covered his hand, and with that my growing erection.

As I felt my face getting more and more red, I scratched the back of my head with my left hand, keeping the right on Felix's knee. "Is this enough of a show? Can I uhm-"

The other guys confirmed that they had 'made us suffer' for long enough and wanted to get snacks, for only drinks was both a bad idea and no fun.

Felix's widely smiling face appeared on my shoulder while Seungmin and Changbin left to get the snacks. "can you what? Get off me?" I nodded and took my other hand off his knee as well, casually pulling my shirt further down. "Yeah"

Jisung and Minho seemed to be caught up in their own little world for a moment, and technically they wouldn't care nor mind if we continued, but Felix had been having a bit too much fun with this for a little too long.

My boyfriend chuckled and tightened his hold on my waist "I dont know, can you?" I sighed and grabbed his right wrist, as a sign for him to stop moving his hand. However, Felix wasn't easy like that.

He kept moving his hand, rolling his palm over the clothed tip. It was getting harder to appear more or less calm and casual, and I was getting tired of asking gently. "Yes. I can"

Felix chuckled and held my waist tighter. "Caaan youuu?~" That's it. I'm done.

I pulled both his arms off and away from me and stood up. I kept holding his left wrist when I turned around to look at him. Felix pouted cutely at me and softly pulled on the arm I was holding. Not gonna work, but I appreciate the effort.

I quickly pulled the younger's arm to the side and pushed against his right shoulder, with that shoving him down onto the couch. Surely Jisung and Minho would be looking by now, but I didn't really care.

With one arm pinned above his head, his back flat on the couch, and me hovering above him, Felix started to realize what he got himself into. He did know that I wasn't actually mad, and had only halfheartedly tried to get loose the easy way.

"...you were right, you can." Felix giggled with crescent eyes. I leaned down and kissed his nose. We locked eyes for a moment, before I harshly got poked in my stomach. A huff-like cough left my throat and my free hand quickly found it's way to the one Felix just stabbed me with.

Now, with both his hands locked above him, the boy smiled shyly "I thought we decided to do 'soft lazy' position..." I couldn't hide the chuckle he drew from me, and kissed the beautiful boy beneath me.

"Baby you are so annoying~" I said lovingly while my boyfriend comically wiggled as he pretended to try to free himself. "Yeah, you kind of signed up for that" he scrunched his nose and wiggled around like an electrocuted worm.

Jisung's laugh sounded from beside us. When I looked over I saw how Minho had covered his mouth with his hand to stifle his laughter, while Jisung was wholeheartedly snorting at Felix's cute antics.