XXX.afternoon

Minho pov

The ending credits of Harry Potter are playing and I quickly glanced at the older. You wouldn't guess that he is older when he's asleep. Chan finally allowed himself to fall asleep halfway through the movie after nearly falling asleep after watching it for 20 minutes.

I put a blanket over him when he started getting sleepy. He hasn't been little in quite a while, and the combination of being tired after the flight, the holidays and Felix was probably enough to get him there.

He really should sleep more... I heard a message come in on Chan's phone. He allowed me to open and check his phone when he's tiny or busy, so I quickly checked the message. It's from Felix.

[Felix-plane idiot]
|Hey hey
|We're home safe
|Jisung is whining that he misses Minho.

[You]
Hey Lix|
Minho here|
Chan's asleep|
-
<picture attached>
-
<sent>
-

[You]Hey Lix|Minho here|Chan's asleep|-<picture attached>-<sent>-

<picture opened>

[Felix-plane idiot]
|istg
|How is he so beautiful while sleeping
|Unfair

[You]
Idk man|
Anyways I'll pass on the message|
Now go get some more sleep|

[Felix-plane idiot]
|Minho it's literally the middle of the day

[You]
I don't care you need sleep|
Tell Sung that I also miss him|
Byee|

[Felix-plane idiot]
|geez ok
|I will
|tell Chan he's cute
|yeet

[You]
Will do|

Chan made a soft noise in his sleep. His brows furrowed and he looked upset. I rubbed his back with the arm I already had around him. I hope he doesn't have a bad dream again... He always pretends to not have them or not be bothered by them and I understand he wants to be strong but he's been in a dark mental state before and we don't want that to come back again.

He tends to be more open about how he feels when he's in tiny mode so when I saw he opened his eyes a bit but wasn't quite awake yet I spoke to him "Chan... If you're sad, tell us right away kay?"

He rubbed his face against my shirt before sighing, nodding and closing his eyes again. "By the way, Felix got home safe, and I had to tell you that you're cute" the elder smiled, showing his dimples. "Am not"

"Channie that's a lie and you know it" I softly tapped his back while smiling slightly. "Minho don't act so sweet, it's creepy" the blonde mumbled.
"Why? Can't I be kind?" I raised an eyebrow with a chuckle.
"...You're supposed to be savage on the outside and a sweet angel on the inside, and with your cats a sweet angel in general."

"Hmm... Fair.... I'll act like that again then. Chan I swear if you drool on my shirt I will actually burn your closet"
"...that's alright, I'm out of there anyways" he said with a little grin.

I snorted before softly cracking my neck "sure mate. Now go back to sleep, you need more rest"
"No I don't?"
"Yes you do. Now shut your mouth or I'll make Doongie jump you"
He quickly pressed his lips together and nodded.

And in a short moment he fell asleep again. He must've been tired still... I might as well just entertain myself in the meantime. I put on the movie Cats. Despite the negative comments and complaints many people had, I actually really like it. Its original and a creative adaption of the musical. And I'm very gay for some of them oops. The magician is so cute~