CX. throat~

(I'm writing this with my dad sitting in front of me, so don't mind any spelling mistakes or messy bits, I'll fix it later)

Chan pov

Minho's dick strained against his jeans as we both watched Felix go down further on Jisung's length. Although that was probably not the best description for the way Jisung snapped his hips forward into Felix's face.

The blonde's soft hair was caught in Jisung's fist as he happily endured his face getting used as a toy. Jisung kept a close eye on the boy as he fucked into Felix's mouth.

Felix made eye contact with me. First I got caught up in how beautiful he looked even now, then it suddenly made me think about how this would be from his perspective. I became very aware of how I sat and looked.

Minho's arm was still around my waist. My knees were pressed together, legs lifted up just slightly so my feet were against the edge of the couch. I don't think it's necessary to mention this, but the buldge in my sweats by now was (for me) impossible to ignore. My neck, ears and nose were a burning bright red.

I snapped out of my self reflection when I heard a gurgling noise. Jisung gave Felix time to recover from the gag before continuing. My boyfriend's cheeks were decorated with tear lines but he smiled widely when Jisung pulled him off his dick.

He looked absolutely dazed, his eyes glossy and seemingly out of focus. "Felix, you okay?" Jisung checked on the boy again, patting his hair. It was clearly not so comfortable for Jisung, stopping at a time like this, but he wanted to be sure Felix was doing good.

Felix bit his lip and looked up at Jisung with big puppy eyes. The orange haired boy smiled and scratched under Felix's chin, receiving a soft purr. Minho cooed at the endearing scene as his hand squeezed my thigh strongly.

"Can you take the last bit, lixie? Or shall I do it myself?" Jisung rubbed Felix's cheek, his voice patient and soft, despite clearly sweating his ass off and wanting to chase his high. Felix tapped his chin cutely -as if in thought- and looked up at his friend before opening his mouth again.

The hand on my thigh squeezed me again, pulling my attention to the boy next to me. Minho's eyes were still on the younger boys, but he tapped his own thigh and gave a slight tug on my waist. I honestly couldn't bother to think about why he wanted it, or why I listened, and right away moved onto my friend's lap.

Minho barely batted an eye when I sat on his thigh, merely placing his hands on my waist and thigh. I sat sideways on his left leg. Usually I would be concerned about things like being heavy or cutting off his blood circulation, but seeing how Minho held onto my hips I was quite sure he'd move me if it was uncomfortable.

Felix and Jisung by now had come to the conclusion that the younger was more than content with being used as a fleshlight for now. I was just getting invested in the lewd scene again when the weight on my thigh changed location. Minho's hand casually moved onto my groin, not actually moving or anything, he just rested it there.

I leaned towards the younger, basically laying on his chest. My thigh rubbed against his clothed erection a little during the movement. I gathered some courage before softly whispering into his ear. "..Most friends would hold onto a butt at most... Just going straight for the dick is not always a good move.."

Minho finally ripped his stare off the boys, looking at his own hand, half caught off guard as if he didn't even fully realize. "Oh sorry Channie.. I mean if you want me to move.." The younger started lifting his hand off my dick, but I quickly put the tips of my fingers on the back of his hand.

I honestly was astonished by my own straightforwardness when I pressed on Minho's hand just enough for him to lay it back where he put it. "I... I didn't ask you to move away, Min.."
The younger raised an eyebrow at me and hid his surprise with a smirk. "..are you sure, Channie?.."

I chuckled softly and rolled my hips forward. "...you have seen, tasted, touched and SMELLED my dick before, so that's definitely not an issue.. And Felix told me he didn't mind.. So I don't see an issue." I bit my lip as Minho squeezed my dick with a small smile.

"If you're okay with it.." The dark haired boy's hand hooked onto my waist as the other remained on the tent in my pants. His thumb moved over my length before smoothly rolling over the tip. My hips involuntarily jerked forward, creating more friction. My pants were really starting to annoy me, but I didn't feel like being naked either.

The dilemmas a guy is faced with are just too great.