CIX. Mouth~

Felix pov

I tried my best to limit the not-so-charming noises and gagging to a minimum as I went down further on Jisung's cock. Not because any of the guys minded, but because I can't possibly feel sexy or beautiful when the bgm exists of "guuuurgghhhguueghgss". The elders' eyes were fixed on us as I tried my best to make Jisung feel good as well as look pretty.

The difference in reaction between the elders was quite entertaining, at the times I could see them for a splitsecond.

Minho's eyes were focused, strongly pinned on us. He seemed to take in the overall picture as much as possible, only occasionally looking at specific parts of us. Minho's face seemed unbothered and unaffected by the whole situation, though the obvious buldge in his pants said the opposite. He was leaned back into the couch, legs spread comfortably, and his hands rested on his lap and Chan's waist. I was starting to understand why Jisung called him Lord.

Channie on the other hand, had subconsciously pushed his knees together and had his hands between them, gripping at the armrest he was sitting on. His eyes swiftly moved over us, taking in details. His nose and ears were bright red, so beautifully glowing in his white skin. My pretty angel~

I looked up at Jisung as I rolled my tongue over the sensitive head. He was shivering and his neck vein stood out. The hand on my head twitched and softly pulled on my hair, not hard enough to hurt but enough for me to feel it. In the corner of my eye I saw how Jisung's other hand moved to his head.

A second later a piece of fabric hung in front of my face, making me look up. The piercing dark look in Jisung's eyes caught me off guard. He carelessly dropped the blindfold on the floor before brushing his hair back. He sighed with parted lips as I looked up at him.

"You're too pretty to play by the rules of this game

"You're too pretty to play by the rules of this game." Jisung smiled and innocently traced his left hand's thumb over my cheek, as if said cheek wasn't stuffed with his cock.

Now that he could see me, Jisung got less shy. The hand on my head softly pushed me forward as his hips moved towards me just the tiniest bit. Suddenly I got pulled back off his dick -fucking hell- again.

I must've formed a lewd image, for I felt all the guys' eyes on me. I mean, the mixture of saliva and precum that leaked down my chin wasn't too pure looking, for starters. Nor were the tears that had apparently leaked down my cheeks.

Jisung took his sweet time taking in my current state, keeping me off his dick. I forgot to close my mouth, causing more saliva to drip down my tongue and lips. My friend leaned down a little to be closer to me and spoke gently.

"Can I use your pretty mouth for a bit, pixie?"

Words failed me (again), instead my eyes rolled back and a raspy moan sounded. I couldn't care less about if the other guys in the house would hear right now. Jisung rolled his eyes and pulled my head back further. "Was that an answer? I heard nothing."

I whined and bounced my thighs on my calves. I didn't want to speak. I just wanted that dick back in my mouth, possibly breaking my throat. That isn't THAT much to ask for, is it?

Apparently it is, because I couldn't form coherent words anymore.

"Felix, answer?" Jisung still sounded gentle, as always at times like these, but he clearly wanted an answer. Both to be sure that I was okay, and that I was okay with what he'd do. Though with some trouble, I got the words out in an already hoarse voice.

"..yes, please sungie.."