XIX. chicken

(Little selfpromotion, you can read this whole meet/date from Changbin and Seungmin's perspectives in "Just Imagine")

Felix pov

I've been in a conversation with Woojin for a few minutes now. Chan walked surprisingly easily with me on his back and I was honestly very comfortable. Even though I only met him 13 hours ago he already felt so important, like I've known him for years. 

Of course I don't know enough about his life for that yet, but I trust we won't lose contact any time soon. That trust was also fed by the fact that Jisung and Minho were enthusiastically flirting and talking with eachother and still held hands, so they're probably not done messing around with eachother the coming while. 

I buried my face in Chan's neck, getting a small squeeze in my leg as response. Jeongin giggled at something Woojin said "Hollup, can you actually tell the restaurants apart by only a taste of the chicken??"

"Yup, and the places I often visit recognize me nowadays" Woojin grinned and stretched his arms. "Damn... That's a lot of chicken... Lix you did good befriending Chan, I like his mates" Jeongin nudged my arm with a bright smile.

Seungmin walked over to us and squeezed my cheeks while walking backwards "Lixieee are you alive?" I lifted my head, smiled at him and reached out to poke his cheeks, which he skillfully dodged.

"Min you're gonna fall if you keep walking backwards" I warned him but he shook his head "I'll be fine, I do this all the time at home"
"Why"
"To know if I have Spideysenses yet, duuuuuuuuhhh" 
"I- Alright whatever"

"Two more turns and we're at the 'nonbrandchickenrestaurant'" Woojin boomed out suddenly, hopping on his feet.

"Such a strange name, Nonbrandchickenrestaurant" I swung my legs while tightening my grip on Chan, careful not to choke him. 

We talked for a bit until Woojin's face brightens suddenly, signalling that we're close to the restaurant. "Channieee you can put me down now, I'll walk this bit myself" I said close to his ear and he nodded "Sure?" 

"Yeah yeah, I'm okay, really" I leaned on his shoulders extra so he could release my legs. I moved off him and held his arm while walking into the restaurant, receiving a smile from the elder.

No one really wanted anything specific so we ordered 2 boxes with all kinds of chicken, some side dishes and drinks. We went to a table in the shape of a semicircle and Jisung and Minho sat in the middle, Woojin and Changbin with Seungmin on their right , Chan and I on their left with Jeongin in between Chan and Jisung.

Changbin and Seungmin looked a bit awkward but in a good way while Minho and Jisung were very comfortable together, almost too comfortable since the elder had his hand on Jisung's lower back already and if Jisung were to go any closer to him he'd be on his lap.

I know that technically I am not one to talk for I was already all cuddly with Chan, whom I haven't known for much longer than 13 hours, but he didn't have his hand on my ass. Would I mind that thou- NO BRAIN LIX STOP YOU SHOULDN'T THINK ABOUT THAT I'd like  it though.... STOP. no Imma bad bitch fuck you.

"-ngbokkie? Helloooo?" I heard Jisung say, grabbing my attention "O-oh, yeah? that's so interesting Sungie!" 

Jisung chuckled and leaned on his elbows, moving forward and from the corner of my eye I saw Minho's hand moved down to his ass. "Lixie I asked you how the flight went, cause you only said that Chan helped" 

I awkwardly laughed and felt Chan's hand on my thigh again, and somehow it's so comforting "It uhm.. it went quite well! I kind of panicked during take off, turbulence and landing, but besides that it went well. I didn't get nauseous and Chan stopped me from hyperventilating." I explained and smiled at my friend. My friends are always concerned for me when I have to fly, and it did go wrong one or two times but I only threw up once and that was in the toilets.

"Chicken's here!" Jeongin called out and thanked the waitress.