LVI. room

Chan pov

Jeongin and Woojin came speedwalking into my room when I was a bit more aware of my surroundings. "Welcome to Chan's room. How y'all doing?"

"Shut the fuck up and lay back down Chan." Woojin ordered me.

"Woojinnie! I'm shook!"

"A concussion isn't something to joke about, lay your ass down before I make you" Jeongin walked over with a frown.

"Baby I thought you were a sub"

"I'm not dominant, I'm worried and starting to get angry. To think I was ready to smacc you a concussion myself when we first met and here I am ordering you around to protect you." The younger shook his head in hopefully fake despair.

I hesitantly lay down again and feel how the obnoxious banging inside my head and the turning of the world around me became less.

Jeongin and Woojin sat down next to the chair Minho was in before he went to get coffee and quickly look for Seungmin and the other boys.

"Also Felix and Jisungie are on their way as well, but they made a quick stop at the toilets. Binbin isn't here yet..." Jeongin quickly explained while he put his heels on the chair, crossing his legs.

A short moment of small talk later Jisung came in with my boyfriend, both boys loudly giggling.

Felix quickly stopped goofing when he looked at me. His smile dropped and he ran over to me, only to be caught by Jeongin when he was about to collapse.

"Lix I swear to god calm your ass. Stabwound remember? You lost quite a bit of blood so you're not full power." The youngest ranted and frowned at him.

Felix's entire frame became smaller at the younger's words. How powerful is that fox dwarf ... And he said he doesn't really dom. Waste of talent really.

However, my sunshine- now calmly- walked towards me and kissed my forehead "hey angel.."

"Hey fluff. How's the wound?"

"Cleaned and sewn. It's prettier than the average embroidery lace. How's the head?"

"It's more instable and spinning harder than during a good night at Woojin's."

I continued whispering "and banging as hard as we would have tonight... I'm afraid we've had a slight change if plans though..."

He nodded and kissed my neck "it seems that way, yes. Seeing as you can't stand without feeling the need to throw up or fall down, destroying me doesn't seem like a responsible activity."

"Not to mention that if I were to do that the stitches wouldn't hold"

"Can you thirsty pancakeasses stop whispering?!" Minho slapped my shoulder.

"I come back from getting coffee and there's a whole fucking kindergarten group I have to watch over." He groaned and sat down like a tired parent.

Woojin pulled Jeongin on his lap. "Pardon? I'm more of a parent than you, bouncyass bullshit cat. I do nothing but watch over them"

"How are you gonna do that with that thiccass swollen eye?"

"Channiee the dad and uncle are fighting againnnnn" Jeongin whined and sat down on the bed.

"Don't worry Innie, your other dad is here at all times" I opened my arms with a grin, Jeongin right away laying down in them.

"Daddy" Felix smirked, followed by Jeongin grabbing his thigh while his other hand moved over my arm.
"Sugardaddy"

"Allround daddy?" I propose with a soft laugh

"Allround megadaddy"