LXXIX. For him

(This became longer than expected-)

Felix pov

"Feliiix~"

Jeongin's sing-song voice sounded from next to me as his big hand gently caressed my shoulder. I looked at him from my position on the floor and was met with his brightly smiling face.

He crouched next to me and patted my hair. "Hey baby~♡ do you wanna stay the night? Cause then I'll message mom that -when she comes home tomorrow- the shoes at the door aren't from some extremely polite burglars, but you guys."

The comfortable fog in my mind was complicating my decision making, so I just shrugged and smiled at my friend. "Dunno, ask dadd- Chan..."

Jeongin giggled and hugged me. "Honey just call him daddy if that's what you want! We don't mind, and," he continued in a whisper "Channie looks more than proud whenever you call him that, or let him help you. It brings him incredible happiness baby, YOU do."

I was a bit taken aback by his words, but couldn't answer anything other than a giggle. Jeongin finished talking in normal volume. "So don't be shy about calling him his hard-earned title yeah?"

I nodded and smiled at him. He walked over to Chan after letting me know he'd ask, and I was alone for a split second before Changbin sat down on the couch, his legs on either side of me.

"Hey honey, watchadoing?" His callused hands moved over the back of my head and neck, massaging softly. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling of the elder's hands for a moment before answering.

"I uhm.. I'm waiting for you guys to return?"
"Oh? Why?"
"Because you didn't let me help clean up.."
"Yes I know that, silly, I mean why are you just waiting? Don't you wanna do something in the meantime?"

I shook my head and only just was able to stop a soft whine from leaving my lips when the man moved his hands from the nape of my neck to the back of my head with more pressure.

Changbin laughed a bit and comfortingly rubbed my scalp. "So that's not just Seungminnie's thing~ oh lixie don't blush, you're too cute"

I pouted a little and tilted my head back, resting it on Changbin's lap so I could look up at him. "Shuddup trashbin... Anygays, I actually AM doing something, mIsTer"

After lifting my head off his lap, I raised the paper that was laying at my feet and showed the elder. The -in my opinion- beautifully decorated 'C' on the paper was full of colors and matching patterns.

Changbin raised an eyebrow and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, resting his chin on my shoulder. He sounded like that one 'funny' uncle everyone has. "Ahh you're going to write Changbin right? That's so sweet of you baby, you shouldn't have!"

I giggled and shook my head, looking at the paper with a proud smile. "Nohoooo, it's for da- Ch- erhm.. Daddy" my brain errored for a moment, unable to choose what to call my boyfriend in this situation.

Changbin laughed and squeezed me in his hug. "I'm sure Chan will love it darling! And just say daddy, we all know you wanna" I looked at the paper once more before almost jumping when another voice sounded.

"What will I love?" My boyfriend calmly came walking over to us with his hands in the pockets of his jeans. My smile brightened immediately and I put my drawing back on the ground.

I stretched out my arms as the eldest walked closer, halting in front of me. "Me! You'll love me!" Chan chuckled and smiled broadly, his dimples very clearly visible. Changbin quickly got up when Seungmin's voice sounded, the elder literally jumping once to reach the door to the kitchen.

"I always do, fluff, you know that" My love leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss on my lips. His left index finger casually rested under my chin, effortlessly keeping my head tilted up.

Chan's right hand smoothly moved to my left shoulder, slowly sliding down my arm until he reached my hand. He intertwined our fingers and lifted up our hands so he could stay bent over more easily.

I felt how my face flushed because of the kiss, it was just so perfect. Tender but strong, gentle but passionate and just so, so good. I completely melted into his touch, wanting to just feel nothing but Chan, Chan, Chan.

His ever so familiar lips left mine, drawing an actual whine from me. Chan mockingly cooed and crouched down, his finger still supporting my jaw. "Oh babyboy, did you want more? Sorry freckles~"

The contrast between his words and everything else was simply breathtaking. His eyes spoke entire volumes, all about the enjoyment he got out of teasing me, and the smirk on his unfairly handsome face suggested that if he got his way, he would be far from done doing so.

I pouted and looked at the floor. I softly pulled on the hand I was still holding and felt Chan pull in response.

However, his pull was strong enough to move me forward, closer to him. The elder bent over and let his knees hit the floor so he was more stable.

I gasped when he connected our lips again, his left hand strongly supporting my back to keep me bent towards him without repositioning. Just as I felt myself sinking even further into sub, Minho and Jeongin showed up.

"Channie~ quit eating the baby for a moment and help us set up the stuff for the sleepover." Minho chuckled, knowing VERY well that he broke a moment. Chan groaned from deep in his throat as he moved away from me slowly. An electric shiver shot through my spine, hearing and seeing my usually calm and kind boyfriend look this annoyed.

No matter how insanely hot it was, I furrowed my eyebrows before I realized it. Chan noticed and quickly softened his expression. "Baby, look, I'm not angry! See? All good.."

I smiled and forced the sad eyebrows away. "All good! Go help them daddy!" Chan scoffed and lowered his head, unable to deny my request. He pressed a last quick kiss on my lips before -still kind of grumpily- walking off.