CII. News

(A/n, I just found out 69% of the reads put 'female' as gender. nice.)

Chan pov

Jeongin's turn landed on Minho. Oddly enough, Minho himself was the one to come up with something.

"Get over here, look into my eyes and tell me something we've done or you'd like to do, and why you like it." Jeongin's eyes widened and he choked on his saliva. I quickly checked if he was okay and rubbed his back, before turning to Minho.

Everybody seemed to think it was a good idea, and I might've been overthinking it, but I wasn't sure if Jeongin was really comfortable with it. "O-okay..?" When the youngest caught his breath, I carefully took hold of his shoulders.

As I turned him towards me, Felix checked our faces. He was probably thinking the same thing, and wanted to make sure that Jeongin didn't mind doing it. "Innie, you know you can just say it if you don't want to, right?"

The boy nodded and smiled brightly, if not a bit awkward. "Yeah, I know. I don't mind it! I just didn't expect him to ask it~" That seemed convincing enough, so he went over to Minho's spot on the mattress. 

Jeongin hesitated on how he should sit for a moment, so Minho casually grabbed his legs and pulled him onto his lap. They were face to face, with Jeongin straddling the elder's thighs. After innie recovered from the shock, and his eyes returned to their usual size, he timidly put his hands together on Minho's abs.

"ummm... I think... when we came back from the hospital," he spoke softly, but everyone could understand every word "and I went into your room though it was really late, and you let me relax with you and ehm-"

He shot a small smile and side-eyed glance at Jisung, who apparently knew exactly what he was talking about. "-cuddle. That was really comfy and you were very soft and I liked it a lot." 

That obviously had a double meaning. What was it. WHAT WAS IT.

Minho smirked and raised his right hand off Jeongin's waist to ruffle his hair. "Yeah, that was nice~" Jeongin nodded and started to get up, but Minho quickly tightened his grip on the younger's waist.

"I THINK NOT, CHILD, YOU'RE MINE NOW."

Jeongin screamed and dramatically dropped backwards as far as Minho's hold would allow. "NOOOOOUUURRRRR, YOU'RE DIRTYYY AND I'M GONNA GET NASTY AS WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL"

Felix and I looked at eachother with a shocked expression. I don't think Jeongin realized the other meaning of what he just yelled. Seeing Minho's smirk, HE clearly did.Jisung watched the scene unfold with a big grin, as Seungmin and Changbin lost focus.

Maybe it's time for a new game.