chapter-53

Hewwo:))

Long chap ahead

The Shadow Pack

It was afternoon now,the same day continuing when the dance off was announced and everybody went to prepare themselves.

It was decided that Jungkook's team will rehearse in the Shadow Pack whereas Taehyung and his team will practice in his pack.

It was going to be more exciting when you have no idea about what the other team is going to present.

Jungkook's Appa even made a rule:
they all decided that there will be no meetings between the opposite teams and they shall only see each other on the night of the competition,which will be held the day after tomorrow.

"Koo,you will be able to live without me for a day or two right?" Taehyung asked with a smirk on his face

"Of course baby,I will but can you even fall asleep without me??" Jungkook retorted in the heat of the moment and smirked too afterwards

"Yeah sure I can manage,I was more worried about you" Taehyung said again.

"Don't worry I will manage too"

"Good then"

"Yes okay then"

"Ya whatever"

"Ya whatever"

"Stop copying me you copy cat!!!!!" Taehyung said.he was annoyed that Jungkook said he'll be okay living without him.

"Oii you two,the only cat here is my baby Yoongi,don't change this bunny to cat and Tae let's go,shall we!" Jimin came in between them

"Yes go Tae even tho you are going to lose,you must practice a lot" Jungkook said playfully with Yoongi beside him.

"You talking about yourself hun?? Anygays I got no time talking to losers.
Let's go chim" and with that the beat friends went away

"This is going serious" Yoongi commented.

But Jungkook didnt reply as his head was busy somewhere else

Actually he was convincing himself that he could stay away from Tae for 2 days.

What's the big deal huh!!!!

Jeon Jungkook is a strong man

or not

"Hyungs we can do this right! We can go on living without them right?
RIGHT???" He asked panicking to both Yoongi and Namjoon.

Both their mates have left them too and they were in the same dilemma

"Of course bro we will,we don't need them.It will be all us,and party and fun.
Who'll miss them huh!!!" Yoongi replied confidently.

"Oh yeah for sure,we can do this" Namjoon said too as the three stood there looking to their mates drive away.

And as Jungkook saw his mate go away from him,his heart pained but he told himself that he can do it

Until he couldn't

It was evening now and Jungkook's team have basically done nothing
Yep cause the alphas got distracted continuously and couldn't focus on the dance routine Jungkook was teaching them.

They would play games or lie down or would run away.

Jungkook didn't knew what to do and on top of that he was fucking missing his mate,so his mind and heart were not aligned and he himself couldn't focus much.