Chapter-7

Guys Thankyou so much for the votes and comments on the previous chapters.

Saturday(the day of the party)

Third person pov

The next day came quickly and for the most part of the day Taehyung just remained on his bed.He was feeling a little under the weather and guessed it was because of his heat approaching.When evening rolled in he received a call from Jimin.

"Hey Tae wassup!!??"asked Jimin from the other line.
"Nothing much Chim,by the way I was about to call you.What time are you guys going to be there at the party??" Tae asked.
"We'll be there by 8,Tae are you feeling okay??your voice sounds kinda off"
"I'm okay Jiminie its just my heat is next week so my voice may be sounding strained but overall I'm fine"said Tae
"If you say so,do you want us to pick you up??!!"asked Jimin
"No no I'll ask Mr.Lee (Tae's butler)to drop me off"Tae replied.
"OK be there by 8 and dress sexy.Bye.Love you!!"Jimin giggled.
"Yahhh!!! Bye love you more!!!"Tae replied and hanged up.

Despite telling Jimin that he was feeling fine Tae knew that this wasn't the case.And his gut feeling it made his chest feel constricted and his stomach churned.He was getting really irritated.So he got up and walked towards the bathroom to freshen up.He wanted to get over this party as soon as possible.

He rummaged through his closet to find something to wear for tonight and he found an outfit.He put it on with some makeup and looked at himself in the mirror.

By the time he was ready it was past 8"o"clock.He put on his shoes and called for Mr.Lee to get the car ready.He took his phone,keys and wallet and made his way out of his house.He locked the door and got inside the car.

On the way to the club he received text from Jihoon who informed him that he had arrived there and was waiting for him.Within a time span of 34 minutes(yep he counted it)he reached the club.The club was located on the corner of the street and huge letters ACE were written on top of it with red lights glowing.

Taehyung thanked Mr.Lee and made his way into the club.He spotted Jihoon outside and moved to give him a hug.

"Took you like forever,at one point I thought you ditched me"Jihoon said.
"I'm a man of my words,I won't ditch you Hoonie"Tae playfully replied.
"Yahhh!!you two come on get in"shouted Jimin

They got inside and made their way to the second floor as Jackson had booked an entire floor for the party which also had private rooms.Tae looked around his surroundings and saw Yug coming towards his way.He was looking hot Tae admitted.

"Hey I thought you won't come,by the way you look really sexy!!"Yug complimented him
"Thankyou and you look good as well"Tae replied.
"Only good I spent hours to get ready to be noticed by someone(you)"yug said.
"I hope that someone of yours notices you.I'm gonna get a drink"with that Tae moved towards the bar.
He ordered a drink and started looking around while drinking.He had to admit Jackson was really popular as it seemed that the entire uni was present there.Tae could hardly recognize anyone as didnt knew many people.
But he found himself receiving many looks by others.He got annoyed and moved to a corner.He looked for Jihoon and saw him talking with some guy.Jihoon waved his hand towards him and motioned to come to him.
Tae gestured that he was fine there.Jihoon nodded and got back to talking again.
Now Tae was really regretting coming here as the music was too loud and it gave him a headache.He was feeling nauseous.

Just then Yug came to him again and passed him a drink.Tae just took it without giving it any thought.Yug watched him drink the liquid and smirked.

Suddenly Tae felt like the room was spinning.He held onto the person next to him which happened to be Yugyeom.
"I-I Yugyeom please I don't feel good.Plz take me away from the music"Tae pleaded.
"Gladly" said Yugyeom and smirked again.He held on to Tae by his waist and moved towards one of the rooms.

By now Tae's condition worsened.The drink that Yug gave him was drugged and this triggered his heat.He was feeling hot and knew that within a few minutes his heat will come on full force.Being a super omega Tae's scent during heat will get extra sweet  and it would be almost impossible for anyone to resist.Tae knew in this situation he won't be able to defend himself and someone would take advantage of him.Considering there were lots of hungry alphas only a few feet away from him.

Yugyeom stopped when they stood infront of the door of the room."Wait for me here baby I'll get the keys"Yug said.
Tae was so dazed that he didnt even register the nickname and mindlessly nodded his head.
While Yug went on to retrieve the keys,Tae fished out his phone from his pocket and dialed his emergency contact.
The person on the other line picked up the phone almost immediately and Tae heaved a sigh of relief.
He said "A-pp-a" his voice was hoarse.
His appa on the other side replied" Taebaby are you okay!!??".Tae was just able to say the word-"heat"and that too with much difficulty
"We are coming,bub just wait for a few minutes"the voice on the other end replied and Tae could instantly hear the sound of an engine revving.
By this point Tae had trouble in even standing up,so he took the support of the wall to stand.

Yug returned with the keys and he seemed really unbothered by this whole situation.It was like he was enjoying the situation.
And in reality he was as he had intentionally added the drugs in Tae's drink.Those drugs weren't normal they were used to trigger heat and they did their job really well.
He arrived in front of the room and saw Tae's condition,he felt really excited as the thought of Tae under him made its way in his mind.

"Hey Tae I got the keys"he said and picked Tae up bridal style."Oh wow you smell really nice all for me right!!??".He was talking to himself as Tae wasnt even listening to him.
"Oh baby I will make you feel really good,you don't know how much I've waited for this!!".Yug said while laughing.

Tae was just praying that his appa would made it in time and take him home.

A/n- so guys what do you think will Tae's appa be able to save him from Yug and who is his appa!??

Thankyou so much for reading💜💜