Chapter-2

Its only been three hours since Taehyung entered the college and he was already done with all the people.Many have tried to hit on him on the very first day,passing flirty looks and comments,son even had the nerve to come up straight and ask for his number.Taehyung of course refused them all in his way and he was so done with people.He knew why they wanted to befriend him-only because of his looks.

But he was lucky enough to find one guy who genuinely wanted to be his friend.Let's just say he had this kind of instincts which made him see through people and know their intentions -much like a gut feeling.
So he decided to become friends with Park Jihoon,another fresher,when he didnt sense any bad intentions from him.After all he needed friends in college.It couldn't be that bad right?

Now the two new friends were on their way to have lunch and Taehyung spotted someone who brought a boxy smile on his face .So he ran towards the person and engulfed them in a hug.The said man was PARK JIMIN Tae's childhood bestie and soulmate.The two were inseparable throughout their life .But when Jimin turned 20,he found his mate Min Yoongi an alpha from the SHADOW pack and moved there.They continued to stay besties and their bond was still the same -much stronger if I may add.

Park Jimin20BetaDance majorYoongi's mateShadow pack(previously Moonlight pack)Literal MochiLoves his mate and Tae to death

Park Jimin
20
Beta
Dance major
Yoongi's mate
Shadow pack(previously Moonlight pack)
Literal Mochi
Loves his mate and Tae to death

Min Yoongi22AlphaMusic MajorJimin's mateShadow Pack(JK's best friend)Seems cold hearted at first but once you get to know he's a teddy bearProtective over Jimin and Tae

Min Yoongi
22
Alpha
Music Major
Jimin's mate
Shadow Pack(JK's best friend)
Seems cold hearted at first but once you get to know he's a teddy bear
Protective over Jimin and Tae

A/n-second chapter published and two new characters unlocked.
The idea of my story may seem pretty basic and similar to others.
But it is still different and my ideas.

Thankyou for reading💜💜