chapter-11

Hello everyone!!!
Double update!!!
Hope you like this.

Third person pov

If anyone had to describe Taehyung's current state in one word it would be~devastated.Taehyung was really heartbroken on seeing that video.I mean anyone would be if they see a video of themselves which claims they had sex but was fake.

Anyone who will see Tae now won't say that he's a sassy omega who isn't afraid to speak his mouth no they would only see a vulnerable boy crying his heart out.Taehyung as of now was sitting on the rooftop where no one could come and was bawling his eyes out.He was feeling really insecure and all those voices were getting into him.He remembered his past.

Taehyung in the past wasn't anything like he is today.He was weak and was bullied by his classmates.He used to even get  beaten up by them.At one point it became so bad that his parents had to intervene and they took the matter in their hands.Thats why his parents are really overprotective of him.
Taehyung realized that he needs to stand up for himself or every time people would walk over him.He decided he won't let anyone insult him.For this he adopted this attitude and even learnt self defense from his appa.It took time for everything to settle down but it was all worth it.
At the end Taehyung overshadowed his fears and insecurities and changed himself.
However if you know him closely you can still see the broken boy which is inside of him.

As Taehyung remembered all this his mind started clouding with all those past fears and he found himself falling in that again.He didnt want to go back to what he once was.But all those stares and laughs pushed him towards that.

"Taehyung!!!!"Jimin yelled and ran towards him.Jimin had heard what happened in the cafeteria and rushed to find him.After searching for a good amount of time,he came to rooftop and fortunately found Taehyung there.
"Tae baby!!!!plz don't cry.I'm here.look at me.everything is fine.You are fine.Plz Tae don't cry."Jimin said desperately.
"Everything is finished Jimin.Everyone has seen the video and they think I'm a slut."Tae said this and cried more.
Jimin hugged him tightly and consoled him"nothing has happened Tae what people think about you doesn't define who you are.No you are the sweetest most kind person I've ever seen my entire life okay.We will get to the bottom of this.okay"

This went for about an hour and Jimin was finally able to calm Tae down.Yoongi and Jihoon also found them and they engulfed Tae in hugs.
Tae told them everything about what actually happened at the party.
They were astonished to say the least.
All of them felt really angry upon Yugyeom~the root of all these.

Jimin knew how sensitive was Tae to things like this.He was waiting for his mate his entire life.So this topic has hurt him pretty bad.

After all this they were all determined to teach Yugyeom a lesson.Tae decided that he will confront him in front of the entire uni.His friends supported him and motivated him.
Tae was really thankful to have such friends in his life.

They went back from the roof top and the three of them could see the fire that was burning in Taehyung's eyes.His eyes had changed color they were now an electric blue color and showed his anger perfectly.

All hell were about to break loose.

Taehyung's eyes scanned the cafeteria for a particular face whom he had started hating recently.He found him sitting with the same boys from the morning Lay,Kyungsoo and Minseo.
Yugyeom hadnt noticed Taehyung's presence until now.He was laughing at some joke Lay said.

Taehyung made his way towards his table.Everyone in the cafeteria stilled on seeing Tae.They could feel Tae's anger and no one knew what was next.

"Yugyeom!!!"Tae said.The said man looked up and his eyes widened on seeing Taehyung in front of him.
"T-t-ae you!!!"yug said nervoulsy.
"Yes me.!!!what you didn't expect to see me".Taehyung asked.by now everyone in the cafeteria had their attention on them some were even recording it.

Before yugyeom could reply Tae said-"heard everyone saying that you fucked me!!!!really because I can't remember any such thing Yugie!!!"Tae said in a smug voice.
"Why don't you tell me and everyone what exactly had happened huh!!all of us would like to know".Tae said again
"I-I don't w-ha-t"yugyeom could not reply anything.All the color from his face has disappeared and he was sweating profusely.
"Come on bro Yug tell this bitch how good you did him.Tell him so he can shut his mouth.His friends encouraged him.

When no voice left yugyeom's mouth.Tae started again-"what Yugie!!cat got your tongue!!!.
OK I will tell everyone what really happened.
The truth is that night in the party nothing happened like that.I was feeling unwell so I asked this bitch here to take me away from the music unaware that I was being recorded.did anyone saw in the video that we were intimate,no right!!!cause nothing like that happened.
He drugged me and tried to take advantage of me but luckily I escaped.and when he realized he couldn't complete the bet he made this fake ass shitty video to convince everyone.
I can't believe you can stoop this low.I thought you were nice but thanks for proving me wrong.You are not even half the man you think you are.
I hate you.Don't you dare mess with me again or I'll kill you."Taehyung finished and he slapped yugyeom's right cheek.The voice echoed in the entire room.

Everyone was shocked to see this.However they were more surprised that Yugyeom can do such a low thing.

Yugyeom saw people looking at him with disgust.No matter how much people liked him but this was too cheap and wrong on his part.

Yugyeom couldn't stand all this and left the room.

A/n- so yugyeom got what he deserved.In the next chapter Tae and Jungkook would meet finally!!!!

Plz vote and comment if you like the chapter

Thankyou for reading💜💜