chapter-18

Hello everyone!!!

Welcome to another update!!!

I reach my destination and search for Taehyung and I see him there.........

Third Person pov

Jungkook couldn't describe the sea of emotions he felt when he saw Taehyung.
The latter was there,present at the scene but wasn't hurt.

He stood there with teary eyes alongside with Jihoon as the medics were taking out the body of the unconscious badly beaten up omega.

It was a sight which can make anyone's heart clench.

Jungkook was at a loss of words.He felt really bad for the unknown boy but at the moment his mind  could just thank heavens that it wasn't Taehyung.He was just losing his mind over this until he felt a pair of eyes looking his way.

Taehyung was late to uni on that day.When he arrived,this all had already happened.He was mad at the people not doing anything.

When he went to the scene with Jihoon,he couldn't help but shed a few tears.He knew the boy he was in one of his classes.Luhan was his name and he had a cheerful personality.
He couldn't believe that someone could be this ruthless.
Luhan didn't deserve this fate,well nobody did he thought.He might not admit this but after seeing Luhan's condition he was scared, yes deep inside his heart he felt fear~fear that it could've been him instead of Luhan.This made him cry more.

He was immersed in his thoughts when he saw a figure coming towards them.He looked up to see Jungkook.
Taehyung was surprised to see him,its not like he didnt expected the alpha to be there or anything,no its just the way Jungkook came in running and panting and he didnt looked at Luhan first,he looked at Taehyung.

This made Taehyung surprised~was he hoping that it would be me??
Is he surprised seeing that it isn't me???
Did he hate me this much that he wanted me to get beaten up???
Such thoughts made their way in Taehyung's mind.

As for us we know that he was misinterpreting Jungkook's action.
Which will only lead them towards a big misunderstanding again.
But who's gonna tell him???

Thankfully it didnt went like that today.I think I can't handle any misunderstandings for now.

Taehyung was so busy in his thoughts that he didnt noticed he was staring at Jungkook which made the older also look at him.

The surrounding was completely silent the only noises that could be heard were the medics doing their job.The principal along with the higher authorities and dozens of students present did not dare say any word.

The police was however interrogating some students and were looking for the cctv footage.

Coming back to Jungkook and Taehyung they just stood like that.Eyes looking back at each other as if trying to find something in there.

Oh how desperately Tae wanted to believe that Jungkook didnt wish it was him and thats why he was looking at him as if by staring he could convince himself.

And on the other hand Jungkook looked at Tae and he knew that he was pretty shaken up.So he just wanted to tell Taehyung that he is with him and everything will be alright.

They stood apart a good distance from each other but enough to look at the other.

During this chaos they had totally forgotton that they were supposed to hate each other.Not to make one feel better or search for validation from one other.

Their surroundings didnt matter for them anymore.it was like they were lost in their own little world~in each others eyes.

They say your eyes display your true emotions when your words fail to do so.
This is what exactly happened in this scenario.
Jungkook's eyes and his face clearly told Taehyung that all his apprehensions about him were wrong.That he genuinely didnt wanted Tae to get hurt.
It was like a breather for Tae.Amidst all this chaos he felt happiness and relief surge through him by realizing that Jungkook didnt hate him.

But why tho didnt you claim that you hate him.So why now this makes you happy that he doesn't want anything bad for you.huh.what is this.
Why do you want so bad that Jungkook don't hate you.???

These were the questions Taehyung's brain produced and he did not have any answers to provide.

As for Jungkook he was unable to tell if Tae was feeling alright or not as the latter has his eyes casted down now.
He so badly wanted to just get the confirmation from Tae that he was alright.

Why do you care so much about his well being huh???.Did you forget he was the one who made Yug upset.
Shouldn't you hate him??

It was now Jungkook's brain's turn to bombard him with questions.
But he just like Tae ignored them as he had no answer too.

Some students left the scene and this gave Jungkook a chance to move closer to Taehyung.
He walked and didnt stopped until he stood beside him.

He could feel the omega was afraid so he did the only logical thing he could think of.

He took his Taehyung's hand in his and laced their fingers together.
Then he started drawing circles with his thumb on the other's skin.

This made Taehyung to look at him.He didnt expect Jungkook to do this but he was grateful for his action.

jungkook didnt looked away when Tae's eyes looked his way.Rather he stared back at him with a look that said~its okay now,I'm here.

I wanna hold you,when I'm not supposed to.....

Taehyung in return just nodded his head and moved his eyes away.

His previous fears and insecurities all went out of the window with Jungkook's presence.

He never thought that he could feel something like this around a person whom didnt knew well and had a reputation of getting in fights with him.He felt conflicted.Because this feeling didnt come easy to him.He had  a very few people in his life who could make him feel like this and Jungkook made him feel this.

He made Taehyung feel safe.

And Jungkook he felt something settle inside of him when Tae didnt flinch away from him rather relaxed in his hold.He felt his mind at ease and his heart getting happy that the omega didnt rejected him or hated him.

For the entire time they were there they kept holding hands as it was their own way to cope with the horrible situation.

On that day they both returned to their homes with new found feelings in their hearts along with new questions in their respective minds.

What does the future has in store for them???

A/n~do you think I was able to properly express all their feelings???or did I failed in doing so??

Hope you like it.

Thankyou so much for reading💜💜