chapter-33

Hello everyone

How has your day been??

Mine's been a rollercoaster

Anyways let's get it.....

Jungkook's POV

Sunday afternoon

Since yesterday morning,I have this feeling in my heart.A feeling which tells me that something's wrong----super wrong.

And it is killing me to not  know what is it.I somehow know that it is something related with Taehyung.

I haven't received any call from Yoongi Hyung after I told him to check on Tae,and this is worrying me more.

Tae please be safe.

Jimin only called and told me--to come back and then they'll tell me everything.Gosh!!!!why can't they tell me!!!!!

And why can't this stupid train move faster,so that I arrive there quickly.

Dad and me have been sitting here for 1 hour but it'll take two more hours to reach Seoul.

After 2 hours.....

Finally,we are here and I can feel Night becoming more restless by every passing second.
Oh god,I have to see Tae soon or else I'll get insane.

Me and dad we sat in the car and arrived at our pack.
I immediately searched for Yoongi Hyung,only he could tell me what is going on!!!!!!!!

Third person pov

Jungkook was running inside the main pack house,when he saw Yugyeom.

"Yugyeom??"he called out.
"Jungkook"Yug said with a nervous voice and Jungkook could see the fear in his eyes.

But why is Yugyeom afraid of me????

Then,they were joined by another man.
"Jungkook,this is my mate Youngjae"
"Nice to meet you man,I really gotta go now"Jungkook said and left them both.

He could feel his wolf fighting to take control.And Jungkook didn't want that.Because he knows that once his wolf comes out,it would be chaos for everyone.

So,he tried to find Yoongi or Jimin asap.

Finally,he spotted Yoongi coming in the pack.
Wait,where is he coming from?????he thought.

"Hyung!!!?"he called out.
"Jungkook"yoongi's eyes widened on seeing him.

"What are you doing here,I thought you'd come by Tuesday???"
"Hyung----our work finished early,so we are here!! Hyung-----Tae----did you check on him----and why weren't you receiving my call---??"

Jungkook was cut off by Yoongi's phone ringing.
Yoongi picked up the call,and talked.Jungkook couldn't hear what the person was saying on the other line,but through Yoongi's expression he knew it was something serious.

"Jungkook,let's go!!"
"Go,where Hyung???I need to see Tae--"
"Come with me,you'll get all your answers--"

Jungkook deadpanned at yoongi's words.He could see the seriousness on his face,so he didn't questioned and went with him.

After about 15 minutes,they stopped in front of a building.

"Seoul National Hospital"Jungkook read out and things were finally making sense to him.

"Hyung----did something happen to T--Tae----?"he asked and how badly be wanted yoongi to deny him.

To say him that,Tae is safe and they are here to see someone else.
But yoongi didn't said anything,and the silence was the answer which confirmed his suspicions.