chapter-51[M]

Warning--so bros,this chapter is rated M,meaning it  contains mature stuff

Skip if uncomfortable (imma tell when it ends,so you can read from there)

Even BIGGER Warning--first time writing smut ,so get ready for some ugly smut,and to cringe ahead

Third person pov

"A-Alpha" as this word flowed out of Taehyung's mouth,Jungkook visibly gulped;his pants hardening and every bit of control urging to fade away.

His self control was always this when it came to his omega---can't blame him his mate is the most beautiful thing the universe has ever created.

But as of right now that little self control was on the verge of breaking away too;and letting the beast inside of him take charge.

"Alpha----hurts" this words brought Jungkook back to the reality.

His mind was malfunctioning as he took in the frame of his mate.

Taehyung was only wearing one of Jungkook's shirt and boxers---other clothes discarded as "it was too hot for him"

It was in the middle of the day when he started experiencing killing pain in his lower body and his heat started.

He didnt even contemplate the option of taking sedatives or anything this time because he wanted--his alpha to help him.

So,he made a nest with his alpha's cloth and lied down in it wearing Jungkook's shirt waiting for his mate to come home.

The pain has subsided for the time being---but on seeing Jungkook his desires heightened and he wanted the alpha with him.

Jungkook was actually surprised by the turn of events;he stood there contemplating his options---every bit of restraint passing away with each second.

This made Taehyung whine needily.
He can't wait more,he has waited enough.

He grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled him closer,molding their lips in a hot kiss.

The true blood definitely responded back to it with the same vigour.

Jungkook slipped in his tongue into Taehyung's mouth;their hands touching each other desperately.

"Fuck pup,I don't know if I can control myself "he said breathily.

"Then don't Kook,make me yours"

As the words left Taehyung's mouth,the surrounding around them changed.

The air suddenly become hotter and they both kissed each other again--only this time more greedily.

Jungkook's hands rested at Taehyung's ass,giving them a squeeze;which made Tae whimper.

Jungkook smirked by the reaction,he then grabbed his thighs,making Tae wrap his legs around his waist,carrying them to the bed.

Taehyung could feel Jungkook's hardened member through his pants---and he blushed because he made his alpha this hard.

Jungkook put Tae down on the bed and licked his lips eyeing him.

His omega looked so desirable and so fuckable with those shiny pink plump lips,his messy hair and the shirt exposed on one shoulder.

When Jungkook was taking his sweet time,checking out Taehyung,the omega was getting more needier.

He would go insane any time if the alpha doesn't do anything.

He let his arousal seep into the air--a natural scent all omegas release to lure their mate.

Jungkook growled when the sweet smell hit his nostrils--he knew the omega was doing this in purpose.