chapter-27

Hie everyone:)

Bring the pain(update)on! 😂

Third person pov

Taehyung woke up the next morning,kinda nervous,kinda excited.

He was nervous as he was going to talk to Jungkook and excited too,because of the same reason.

He completed his morning routine,ate breakfast and left for college.

Jungkook woke up late,I mean late than his usual time,which meant he missed his first lecture at college.

Great!!!!

He decided that he'd just spend the day at home because he still wasn't over with what happened yesterday.

He got down to have breakfast and didn't see his parents anywhere.
'Must have gone for the meeting'he thought while stirring his coffee.

He sat down on one of the stools and drank his coffee.
Taehyung's thoughts invaded his mind,how he didn't looked him in the eyes and how he yelled to leave his hand.

He thought what could he had done for Taehyung to react like this.

The thoughts made his mood gloomy and he sighed and sat there thinking more,for a good amount of time.

Finally,after an hour or so he left to take a shower and it was when he came out of the bathroom,he heard his phone ringing.

He picked up the call,it was his dad who informed him that his parents would be out in the pack for the day.

As he hung up,he saw a message notification,he clicked on it and his eyes widened reading that.

And after that he went to get ready.

And let me tell you,Jungkook has never gotten ready this fast in his entire life.

He got in his car,and made his way to the college.He cursed at himself for not seeing the message early.

Cuz if only he had seen it,he would have gone to the college and sorted out things with Tae.

He was going there now tho,but he was late:late than the time Taehyung had asked him to come to.

Throughout the entire way,he was praying to moon goddess that Taehyung would still be there and that they could talk.

Jungkook was mad at himself,because he was on the verge of screwing up the chance to get Taehyung.

He drove faster to get there soon.

Finally,he arrived in the uni.It took him 15 minutes to get there,but those 15 minutes felt like an eternity to him and were actually really hard for him.

He went to the uni's garden area,and scanned his eyes to see the familiar mop of blonde hair.

Nowhere.I can't see him anywhere!!!!!he said as he looked there.

He then went towards a bench in a secluded area.At this moment Jungkook was feeling so frustrated and so mad on himself.

If only he had been a little earlier,then he and Tae............would've sorted things out.

Maybe Jungkook would even  tell him that how much he likes him.

But nothing like this was gonna happen,as Jungkook was a stupid being who couldn't check his phone,when it was needed the most.

He saw many students sitting nearby,but not too close to him and none of them were even looking at him.

They were all busy in their own world.And at that moment Jungkook became hopeless,he felt like his life would have no meaning,without Taehyung in it.