chapter-41

Hey guys:)

How are you doing?

So,before we get into the chapter I want to make something clear:

In this book,when they turn 20 they are able to sense their mates and feel the pull towards them.
But, even if one of them is 20 and the other one has not reached the age,then also they will be able to sense the mates.

Basically,Jungkook will be turning 20 today and Tae is still 19 but they both will be able to identify each other as mates,because Jk has reached the age.

So,I hope you understood this.

Third person pov

The day before Jungkook's birthday was ---hectic for him to say the least.His mother kept him busy the entire day--outfit fitting,guest list,the decorations and many other things.

His parents were going to celebrate his birthday with a big bash--after all not everyday your only son turns 20,which is a very important age for the wolves.

Moreover Jungkook will be the future head alpha,so it was understandable that there would be many guests arriving there in the hopes that they could be his mate.

But Jungkook has his mind set on only one person and we all know who it is.

So,when Jungkook entered his room after that tiresome day,in the hope of getting some rest before the next day begins he couldn't help but think of Tae again.

He hasn't talked to him today.He checked his phone to see some missed calls and texts from him,and Jungkook cursed himself for being busy.

He contemplated on calling Tae,but refrained as it was already 11:30 in the night and the omega might be sleeping.

So,he laid down on the bed to get some sleep.

Although he was tired from the day,he couldn't sleep.He kept tossing and turning around in his bed,trying to sleep,but all in vain.

So now he was staring at the ceiling,eyes wide open and mind filled with the thoughts of his omega.

He even sought of going to his house---but was sacred as he knew that Chanyeol will surely beat him this time.

The clock struck 12 and Jungkook sighed.Why can't I just fall asleep!!!!!

'Happy birthday Jungkook,you're 20 now' he said to himself with a chuckle.

When the clock read 12:05,he got a call,and the person who was calling him made all his tiredness go away.

He wasted no time and picked up the call.

"Hello"
"Happy Birthday,Koo" came Tae's sleepy voice.

"Thankyou so much,baby.You're up this late" if Jungkook had known this,he would've definitely called him.

"Mhm,wanted to wish Koo--"said Tae.

It was evident from his voice,that he can fall asleep any moment.

"Okay,baby you've wished me now go back to sleep.I'll---" he couldn't complete his sentence as he heard a soft snore from the other side.

Jungkook smiled knowing that Tae fell asleep while talking to him and he didn't hang up the call.

His heart buzzed with happiness with the omega's actions and he sighed in content.

He lied back again on his bed,keeping his phone near to him--listening to Tae's steady breathing and he didn't even knew when he himself fell asleep.