chapter-21

Double update guys!!!!

Third person pov

Jimin took Taehyung in an empty classroom and sat him down.
Within a few moments Yoongi and Jihoon joined them.Jimin had mindlinked them about their location.

"Yoonie Hyung"Tae said and moved to hug him.
"Its alright bub!!no one will hurt you now"yoongi said calmly but on the inside he was fuming.

"H-Hyung Jungkook,he is alone and t-hey they are six of them.Plz go to him Hyung"Tae pleaded.

Yoongi knew Jungkook could handle them easily.He knew what jk was capable of.
Still he went there to prevent Jungkook from doing something extreme.

But when he reached the washroom,he sighed because it was already too late.

When Jungkook's wolf Night took complete charge he saw red.
He just wanted to see each of the alpha drowning in their own blood for touching his omega.
"You thought you can hurt him and walk away and no one would do anything to you huh???
How dare you even come near him and touch him with your dirty hands!!!!"

He was screaming and beating all those idiots.
The guys who previously stood tall and confident were now lying on the floor,beaten up and bloodied.

Still Night was not satisfied he wanted to beat them more.

So when Yoongi saw Jungkook beating them like there is no tomorrow he knew he needed to stop him or he would actually kill them.

He went near him and could hear Jungkook mumbling words like~"my omega" "mine he is mine" like a mantra.

Yoongi was surprised to hear this.He knew Jungkook's wolf has taken control and it was his wolf who was mumbling those.

But he kept his thoughts aside for now and went to calm down the angry beast.

"Jungkook stop!!!! You are gonna kill them.Stop this Taehyung is safe now!!".Yoongi exclaimed at him.

"No Hyung they deserve it!!!how dare they touch him.He's mine!!!!

Yoongi had actually no fucking idea like why was Jungkook calling Tae as his.But to calm him down he went along with him.

"Yes yes Jungkook he's yours.All yours.
Now calm down Tae won't like to see you like this.Think about him.He needs you!!!!"

Only then Jungkook stopped his rampage as he thought about his omega.
He looked at the guys again seeing them unconscious and bloodied up he felt satisfied and looked at yoongi.

Yoongi thought it will more difficult to calm him down because Jungkook is a true blood and when his wolf takes over he doesn't listen to anyone.
Trust me Yoongi is saying this from experience.
So he was really shocked to see jk calm down hearing about Tae.

"Clean your hands and face there is blood all over.You look like you have come from a battlefield"yoongi said and Jungkook followed his instructions.

After 10 minutes he was done and followed Yoongi to the room the others were in.

Meanwhile in the other room

"Stupid stupid alpha"Tae huffed and muttered.

"Yes Taehyungie they were all stupid alphas but now Jungkook is taking care of them"Jimin said.

"They were all bastards but I'm calling Jungkookie  stupid"he pouted.

"And why is Jungkookie stupid,bub"?Jimin and Jihoon looked at him with curious eyes.

"Hyung-ah he used his alpha voice to make me submit.'s not fair.I could've helped him in beating those idiots but he made me submit and leave.
Thats why jungkookie is stupid".He explained himself.

"Seriously taetae Jungkook Hyung saved you and you are complaining because he used his alpha tone on you"Jihoon said in a playful tone

But how come Taehyung submitted to Jungkook,he's a supreme omega and alpha voice has no effect on him.Then why Jungkook's voice made him submit.Jimin thought and he was about to ask Tae this but at the same time Yoongi and Jk entered the room.

"Tae"

Taehyung looked at the entrance and saw yoongi and Jungkook.
His heart beat quickened on seeing him.

"J-Jungkook are you oka-"he started but was cut off when saw the look on Jungkook's face.

He looked annoyed.

Jungkook went to Tae and stood in front of him.

"You!!!do you have any idea what would've happened if I didnt arrive at time huh???
What were you thinking going there all alone.Didn't you think about us how worried we all will be.???"

"I-didnt-"Tae started again but Jungkook silenced him.

"Oh for God's sake now,stop with your stupid excuses.For the past week we are trying to keep you safe from those people and here you are offering yourself to them.Why don't you see our efforts.What the fuck is actually wrong with you Taehyung ?????!!!!"
Jungkook yelled.

Taehyung was taken back at Jungkook's voice and his words.He didn't cared if Jungkook has saved his life or whatsover,he won't allow him to disrespect him like that.
Nope never in a million years.
Baekhyun didnt raised him like that now,did he???

So he grabbed Jungkook's collar and looked him in the eyes.His eyes turning an electric blue color.

"Listen here you shithead!!!! I was going to Thankyou for saving me but seeing this attitude of yours I'm not gonna say it anymore.
And the next thing I didn't ask you to come and save me today neither did I asked for your protection from those alphas in the past week as you say.
It was you who did it on your own.So there is no need to rub it on my face now.I didn't ask anything from you.
You are too far up your ass to notice that the world doesn't revolve around you.
Get that inside your thick skull.!!!"

Saying this Taehyung left the room and Jungkook just knew he messed up again.

Jimin and Jihoon went after Tae and Yoongi and Jk were left alone.

"Come on Jungkook let's go"

And Jungkook did what yoongi said leaving the room with a heavy heart cuz he knew Taehyung was right and now he felt guilty for what he said to him.He was just mad at the thought of happening something to Tae but it all came out wrong.

He just sighed not knowing what to do next..

A/n~Kookie just when things were getting better you have to go and make things worse!!!.

Jk~you made me do it.Now how am I supposed to get him back???

Me~FYI  Jungkook he was never yours to begin with so how will you get him back???hehe

Jk~*glaring at me*I'm tired of all this.Dear readers plz tell this author that you want Taekook together.I can't tolerate it anymore.
GET ME MY TAETAE.

*I HAVE LEFT THE CHAT*

Hope you like it.

Thankyou so much for reading💜💜